more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just realised the game with West Brom is Pay Per View

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 02, 2020, 11:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

SP

In terms of the lowest ever PPV audience, this game will give the recent WBA v Burnley game stiff competition.

Craven Mad

Shameful. Hope no one pays for it. This PPV racket needs to end

General

Hesgoal will have the stream live 5-10 minutes before game starts.

jarv

Follow the lead of other teams and collect the money for charity. It sends a message. Everton and Liverpool combined and collected a fortune (I read the other day).  The premier league and broadcasters have been taking the rise for years.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

filham

Quote from: General on November 02, 2020, 11:52:55 AM
Hesgoal not 100% reliable, picture can freeze and last time I watched I couldn't get a full screen picture.

Still think £15 to watch Fulham reliably and in comfort is reasonable value especially remembering the money comes out of my season ticket savings.

SuffolkWhite

Gentleman Jim for me and then watch the game again in Fulham tv another day.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Mr K.Dilkington

hes goal been good so far imo. streams are never going to be 100% and you can't really complain
Foolish ham

alfie

Quote from: Craven Mad on November 02, 2020, 11:50:44 AM
I don't understand why it is shameful, if I was going to Cottage tonight it would cost me at least £60.
I am retired so that is something I cannot afford to do, but I can afford £15, and let's face it this is not a scheduled TV game it's extra, they have staff to pay, and whatever overheads that come with putting on a game. More to the point I want to watch my team.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fcfulham55

Quote from: filham on November 02, 2020, 12:31:11 PM
Hesgoal not 100% reliable, picture can freeze and last time I watched I couldn't get a full screen picture.

Still think £15 to watch Fulham reliably and in comfort is reasonable value especially remembering the money comes out of my season ticket savings.

Agree.  Lots of moaning.  But what does £15 even get you these days?

£15 to watch Fulham or £20/£25 to go cinema each!  By the time I've got the kids some sweets and popcorn, had something to eat and drink its close or over £100.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

ALG01

i will pay, I want to see the game.

However for people that do jhave Sky and BT I think it is unreasonabe that smaller clubs have to pay but supporters of larger teams do not as they are the selected games. All the grounds have full coverage anyway, I don't care if there is no commentary or even replays but I do think the price a bit steep if you have subscribed already.

bog

I have used this one for the last three games.  :54:

As I have got BT I expect a discount. They can stuff their PPV.   :031:

092.gif

alfie

Quote from: ALG01 on November 02, 2020, 01:05:00 PM
i will pay, I want to see the game.

However for people that do jhave Sky and BT I think it is unreasonabe that smaller clubs have to pay but supporters of larger teams do not as they are the selected games. All the grounds have full coverage anyway, I don't care if there is no commentary or even replays but I do think the price a bit steep if you have subscribed already.
I have both Sky and BT, and it gives me access to all sorts of sport I probably would not be able to see, so for me an extra £15 to see my team is no big deal. Fair play to those out there that do not want to pay, even on my meagre pension I contribute to 3 charities and very happy to do so, but this is for my little bit of enjoyment.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

grandad

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 02, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
Gentleman Jim for me and then watch the game again in Fulham tv another day.

:plus one:  049:gif
Where there's a will there's a wife

sonnyjim

I'm not paying to watch it, its a rip off.

Pay £15 to watch an English premier league game when people outside of England watch it for free.

I paid to watch the last game but all your doing is encouraging them to rip people off. "Oh I saved money I would of spent buying a ticket for the game". Yeah, you spend money to actually go to the ground and watch the game not sit at home watching it with no atmosphere.

bobbo

Quote from: alfie on November 02, 2020, 01:00:14 PM
I don't understand why it is shameful, if I was going to Cottage tonight it would cost me at least £60.
I am retired so that is something I cannot afford to do, but I can afford £15, and let's face it this is not a scheduled TV game it's extra, they have staff to pay, and whatever overheads that come with putting on a game. More to the point I want to watch my team.

well said Alfie I'm one of principles generally but I'm strongly thinking I'll pay tonight.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

JoelH5

Quote from: bobbo on November 02, 2020, 02:30:18 PM
Quote from: alfie on November 02, 2020, 01:00:14 PM

well

said Alfie I'm one of principles generally but I'm strongly thinking I'll pay tonight.

Stream it and give £15 to charity
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Jimmy Hill

Quote from: fcfulham55 on November 02, 2020, 01:04:02 PM
Quote from: filham on November 02, 2020, 12:31:11 PM

Agree.  Lots of moaning.  But what does £15 even get you these days?

£15 to watch Fulham or £20/£25 to go cinema each!  By the time I've got the kids some sweets and popcorn, had something to eat and drink its close or over £100.

£100 for the cinema!! I know i live up north but its £4.99 for any film any time here, get your self to the newsagent for some 10p mix and jobs a good n !!