more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v WBA

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 02, 2020, 04:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Hatch007

Great to see Andersen fit and selected. Hope he's not been rushed back too soon, however.

humussapiens

Tabby

First time this season that every starter in defense is a new signing.

grandad

Wow I hope Andersen has not been rushed back too soon. Pleased with the starters but bench seriously lacking in attacking options.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SP

Craven Mad

He's not been great, but interesting to see that RLC has been dropped to the bench. Hopefully this is to give us a more attacking dynamic with BDR stepping in

Excited to see Andersen kick-off.

JoelH5

It's a risk but we need to win this. If we lose at least we bow out swinging. LFG!!!!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

rebel

We need to worry about PDG, keep tabs on them double up when they get the ball, then we will be o.k. 

Bocanegra

I think this is as good as it gets from what players we have. Definitely hopeful and just hope it clicks.

Great options on the bench too, can easily change how that midfield looks by bringing on Reed / RLC depending on the flow of the game.

COYW

Whitestone

Fair play to Parker for keeping it quiet re Andersen. Hopefully it'll mess up WBA's game plan because I suspect that Ream would have been a target with the opposition aware he has a mistake in him.

rebel

Lemina needs to produce the goods, last week he was 'non plus', looked lost.

bog

We must keep an eye on that Karlan Grant. COYW!  049:gif

092.gif

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: humussapiens on November 02, 2020, 04:34:31 PM
RLC benched?
Deserved...imo. Need better work rate with a slow Mitro up top. Imo.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Looks good on paper...But........
Coyw.

LittleErn

Potentially a good move to bring Andersen in. Just hope the back four don't play like strangers.

colinwhite

Tc and Lemina under pressure with LC on the bench. Exactly what we want and Loftus Cheek will also have a lot to prove when he gets on. LC has not produced anything in his 2 starts ,so fair enough I think.

rebel

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on November 02, 2020, 04:41:54 PM
Quote from: humussapiens on November 02, 2020, 04:34:31 PM
RLC benched?
Deserved...imo. Need better work rate with a slow Mitro up top. Imo.

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

I was expecting some silky skills from RLC, just hasn't happened, but he still has opportunities to prove himself.

ex-Pat

clarkey

Cairney very short on support in midfield, this is the sort of game when StefJo would be good and Ream probably left out too soon.

and why is Cav on the bench, in what circumstances would we possibly want to bring him on other than every other player and sub being ill suddenly ? (And then it would be very reluctantly)