Started by Fulham 442, November 02, 2020, 06:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

SP

filham

A WIN AT LAST
Well done Parker and the players.

Tabby

Did they get a shot on goal? Can't remember any.

Simply91

What a performance from every player

JimOG

Quote from: Tabby on November 02, 2020, 07:28:10 PM
Did they get a shot on goal? Can't remember any.

1 apparently. I've thought for some time that in a normal year this side has the makings of staying up with something to spare (although Josh King is a miss I think). Great to see Reed snapping into tackles. We made them look clueless. Lookman needs a bit more licence though to come off his wing and into the danger zone

shepperton white

They had to put a shift in second half but they came up trumps.  Thought our defence showed a lot of improvement. Onwards and upwards

Woolly Mammoth

Players played with a lot of confidence tonight. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

spikey norman

FriendofFulhamDodger

Well done everyone. Glad to see Robinson fitting in and playing so well.

sunburywhite

They all put  great shift in

Thought Anguissa was immense, a real man mountain, Anderson read it beautifully and had one of the best debuts ever, Lookman's feet are on acid the speed they go at but for me Cairney battled like he never has before
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

First State

The boys came together and got it done. Outstanding result!

TheDaddy

Have to firstly say this old fart me ! Sitting in the kitchen listening to the wireless 😂 . Seems we decided to play quicker attacking football ? The only stat we were down on was possession. Well done Fulham . My neighbours in Battersea certainly know which household supports Fulham 😃
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SP

It was noticeable how quickly we were moving the ball today.  I'll never criticise our old guard defence but they're days at the top level are done.

Skatzoffc

We played a defensive mid in front of defence for the whole game in Lemina then Reed. As a result we were stronger at the back, finally.

What are the chances?

Scoring first is always a massive bonus to us as well tho.

Played well and deserved the win. Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !