more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa

Started by bill taylors apprentice, November 02, 2020, 08:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Performing as I always hoped he would.

I doubted he would put a shift in after his performances when he first arrived but now he's an important asset to the team.

Kimbleman

Practically a new £25m signing 🤔👍

Statto

Would have been MotM but a few loose passes and limp, half-arsed challenges in the first half undermined the performance IMO.

TC's Sporran

first half woeful

second half different player

still the odd mistake so lets not re write history

but still one of our most important players

Milo

Agree with Statto.
Much improved second half however.

His key attributes seem to be quick feet and an ability to go up the gears to escape opponents.

HV71

Agree with both Statto and TCs Sporran. The guy has so much ability but sometimes it's as if his brain just doesn't engage. Can only get even better though as he settled in.

FFC1987

Does anyone know why Lemina was pulled at HT? I thought he looked a class above! Reed did well in his stead but was seriously impressed with Mario. Assuming he had a knock or something?

Craven Mad

Thought he was a bit Jekyll and Hyde this eve. At times, a class above; at other times, well off the pace.

Hes been astounding since his return though, and easily our highest quality player so far this season. Maybe he was just a bit tired this eve.

I would've liked to have seen him pulled at around the 80 min mark, so see how RLC performed in the same role.

Milo

Indeed Lemina seemed to cover Anguissa well in first half. Must've been an injury? Otherwise very harsh to bring him off.

TC's Sporran

agree with craven brilliant one minute but aimless passing the next

im gonna keep an eye on him during skys reshowing 90 mins tonight

Mr K.Dilkington

he
Quote from: Craven Mad on November 02, 2020, 09:00:00 PM
Thought he was a bit Jekyll and Hyde this eve. At times, a class above; at other times, well off the pace.

Hes been astounding since his return though, and easily our highest quality player so far this season. Maybe he was just a bit tired this eve.

I would've liked to have seen him pulled at around the 80 min mark, so see how RLC performed in the same role.
agree. was overall excellent tonight but sometimes does get stuck inbetween center mid and DM in no-mans land.
He's really box-to-box but with good coaching he could be an insane strictly DM. Which is needed playing alongside TC.
But wba were so poor tonight it didn't matter
Foolish ham

Jamie88

I thought it was his worse performance for us this season personally. But as his other displays have been so excellent, it doesnt necessarily mean I thought he was terrible tonight.

I think he gave the ball away around four/five times tonight and didn't bust a gut to get the ball back which I found frustrating

Sgt Fulham

He had a few very poor moments today, and needs to work on those. That said, once he hits his stride there is no stopping him. Can't wait for him to score a beautiful solo goal at some point.

Radiowhite

I will here no more anguissa slander, he is one of our best players if not our best.

_Putney_

filham

Anguissa, Lemina and Cairney were very good, Loftus Cheek seems set for a spell of bench warming, now who would have thought that.

hopper

Our best player this season in my opinion, though agree he can sometimes disengage which always seems to give opposition a guilt edged chance. Also can jog into an empty space rather than trying to recover the ball.

Even when having a bad game though is still instrumental for us, and was key in creating our first.

TC's Sporran

could be our best player but had some iffy moments first half and the odd one second half but vastly improved

ALG01

I WAS a big critic, but that was a veryu good performance with just a few casual moments. could have cost us but he was a big part of the win.

davew

Quote from: TC's Sporran on November 02, 2020, 09:47:37 PM
could be our best player but had some iffy moments first half and the odd one second half but vastly improved

+1, certainly he does have a lot of quality but must not get too complacent, as others have said gave the ball away too often tonight but overall a big player for us this year if we want to stay up!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)