more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friends of Fulham Team Selector

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 03, 2020, 10:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Friends of Fulham Team Selector

WhiteJC has kindly built us our own Team Selector for Friends of Fulham.

It has been in the making for the past few weeks now, however, not 100% completed yet, as we want to test / break it a bit, and receive feedback on any bugs / improvements.

Have a play, and please leave any feedback below.

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/teamSelect2021-start.html

humussapiens

Formation 4-2-3-1 is missing.

Looks good otherwise... thanks!

hongkongfulham

Works well, but the downloaded image is clipping on the right and bottom.

Having trouble uploading an example, apologies!

fulhamben

This is really cool. One observation I have made , is that you could select a player multiple times for multiple positions. And now that I've downloaded it, how would I post it on here
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

General

Great minds think alike - posted the desire to have something similar on the weekend I think.

I don't know how easy it is to do, but could you put in the ability to customise a players name (for instance potential transfers or all time teams)?

Is it possible to customise a line up?

Also, it'd be great to be able to have a subs bench. Helps to have a proper gauge in regards to squad depth and options needed for different games.

WhiteJC

Quote from: hongkongfulham on November 03, 2020, 12:47:39 PM
Works well, but the downloaded image is clipping on the right and bottom.

Having trouble uploading an example, apologies!

you can publish your team selection on social media, twitter or Facebook, and then you'll be able to link to it and show it on the forum.

alternatively you'd have to load it to the internet, this thread shows you how...
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=55640.0

Friendsoffulham

How's everyone getting on with this, anymore feedback, bugs, feature requests?

ScalleysDad

Nice idea. I went for 4.1.4.1 but seemed destined to get 4.4.2 at each attempt and then after selecting the winning team nothing downloaded. Obviously it could be the iPad we have is not being very accommodating or it's equally possible I am a chump. Give it five years and I'll get the new grand child on it.

WhiteJC

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 04, 2020, 02:05:48 PM
Nice idea. I went for 4.1.4.1 but seemed destined to get 4.4.2 at each attempt and then after selecting the winning team nothing downloaded. Obviously it could be the iPad we have is not being very accommodating or it's equally possible I am a chump. Give it five years and I'll get the new grand child on it.

ScalleysDad, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated  :54:

did you select the formation from the drop-down?

if you click/press the selections you should have seen something like this...

by default its set to 4-4-2 so it could be that for some reason the iPad isn't taking notice of your selection?

also can you confirm that you pressed the download button?

I've tested these on "virtual" machines so it is quite possible that my 'test' software either isn't working properly or mimics a different software version?

ScalleysDad

The formation options box is hiding behind the copyright banner but after a few delicate touches that naturally became hammer blows a list of formations popped up so I went 4.1.4.1. The team selection option is fine but the download has not appeared unless it's gone straight to SP for Saturday. We have a lap top hiding upstairs somewhere so I'll go on that later.

WhiteJC

apart from 4-2-3-1 what other formations are missing?

I plan to add 4-2-3-1 over the weekend and would prefer to make any additional changes at the same time  :dft011: