watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching Fulham During Lockdown

Started by filham, November 03, 2020, 01:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I want to reliably watch every Fulham game but am having difficulties, am I alone.
During lock down at the end of last season I had no problem , my season ticket was simply converted to free viewing on Fulham TV and I was able to see every one of the promotion games.

This season it is rather a muddle , no Fulham TV but games shared among four options as follows.

1. Scheduled SKY matches, OK i have managed to view these by paying the £10 fee on NOW TV and viewing on my smart tv.

2. Scheduled BT matches, OK I have BT broadband so was able to get these free on my PC

3.Special BT Sport Box Office,  Useing Bt I was able to pay the £14.99 fee and make the connection on my PC

4. Special SKY Sports Box Office, failed to make this connection last night, do I first need Sky membership at some cost then have to pay the Box Office fee of £14.99.

Last night I watched on Hesgoal but that let me down. Could only get a small picture, the full screen view proved impossible . complete transmission was lost with 30 minutes to play.

Not sure yet What the arrangements are for the West Ham match, but I don't want to miss it.

Can someone please advise on the procedure for Sky Sorts Box Office.

fulhamben

Don't despair, I watched a perfect free stream last night so they are out there. I'll send you the link that I was given via dm
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

irishfulham

Use

Hesgoal.com

There is always always always a stream if a premier league match

RaySmith

You don't need  Sky membership to watch Sky Box Office, it's just the same principle as BT  Box Office, but they each have a different link. I made the mistake of trying to watch  from the wrong link once from the Fulham site, but when I looked closely i realised there were the two, and  you need to find out which one is showing the game you want. You use the same password for both.

I've used  the Box office, twice, and  Hesgoal, last night and previously.

Hesgoal  was  fine, except it buffeted  quite a few times, but was quickly resolved  by   Refreshing.
You can get the screen to large size by clicking the icon in the bottom left, or right, facing the screen, corner, but if you don't click it right in the middle, another screen starts to  come up. Get rid of the popup and  do it again.

It's not  bad for popups at all compared to other  illegal sites, but you have to be careful, and I do worry about the security aspects. I just used it because it was free, and obviously Box Office is better quality, as it should be,, and  I've had  no problems with it

Southcoastffc

I've watched most of our games on hesgoal, using a laptop or a desktop pc.  Any lagging/freezing is normally easily resolved by refreshing using the box below the viewing panel (Usually I then close the new advertising tab that is generated by doing so.) Very occasionally, I've had to log out of hesgoal and start again.

Re what Ray Smith says above, i ALWAYS run a scan after viewing.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: RaySmith on November 03, 2020, 01:35:51 PM
You don't need  Sky membership to watch Sky Box Office, it's just the same principle as BT  Box Office, but they each have a different link. I made the mistake of trying to watch  from the wrong link once from the Fulham site, but when I looked closely i realised there were the two, and  you need to find out which one is showing the game you want. You use the same password for both.

I've used  the Box office, twice, and  Hesgoal, last night and previously.

Hesgoal  was  fine, except it buffeted  quite a few times, but was quickly resolved  by   Refreshing.
You can get the screen to large size by clicking the icon in the bottom left, or right, facing the screen, corner, but if you don't click it right in the middle, another screen starts to  come up. Get rid of the popup and  do it again.

It's not  bad for popups at all compared to other  illegal sites, but you have to be careful, and I do worry about the security aspects. I just used it because it was free, and obviously Box Office is better quality, as it should be,, and  I've had  no problems with it
Thanks ,some good advice there and I too am concerned about the security with Hesgoal, in fact my security system has issued warnings.

How do I generate the password for Sky sports box office.

RaySmith

It should be the same as for BT BOX office - that you create when you register. You only need to register once, to use both  BT and Sky Box office.

I did have a problem the first time i used  Box Office - put in the wrong password, then the link they sent me to reset my password didn't work. I emailed their Help link, but got no replay, only that they were busy, and would get  back when they could.
But   a few days later i got a complete refund, though i had managed to reset my password and watch the whole of the second half.

Last time i used it i had no problems.

toshes mate

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 03, 2020, 02:27:20 PM
I've watched most of our games on hesgoal, using a laptop or a desktop pc.  Any lagging/freezing is normally easily resolved by refreshing using the box below the viewing panel (Usually I then close the new advertising tab that is generated by doing so.) Very occasionally, I've had to log out of hesgoal and start again.

Re what Ray Smith says above, i ALWAYS run a scan after viewing.
Good advice, although the Hesgoal's website is an https connection and therefore encrypted. 

My browser protection is very sensitive but has no issues with Hesgoal but I would advise people to scan their computers daily preferably just before you shut the device down or have them scheduled to scan automatically immediately on booting into the OS.  Most 'free' virus checkers do a reasonable job of keeping you safe.  Just don't open emails from people you have never heard of without scanning them first or respond to suspicious looking pop-ups when browsing if you have no built in web browser protection.

LittleErn

Quote from: filham on November 03, 2020, 01:02:23 PM

Can someone please advise on the procedure for Sky Sorts Box Office.

Firstly, Sky sports box office is a different website to Sky sports or the sky sports app.  You do NOT have to have a Sky subscription. Go to skysportsboxoffice.com then click on BUY and they will ask you to register. It doesn't cost at this point. Once you've registered you can click on the "buy" button next to the match and then you will be asked for your card details to pay the £14.95. For later games you simply have to "sign in" first. I'd do it a few hours before the match, and then you just have to sign in and click on watch.

I'm fairly sure this is correct as I did it yesterday, but my memory is not infallible these days! 👴

The Cravenette

The West Ham natch is on BT box office . After the international break I have a feeling the price will come down for future matches on PPV

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: irishfulham on November 03, 2020, 01:13:08 PM
Use

Hesgoal.com

There is always always always a stream if a premier league match
was decent last night
Foolish ham

TC's Sporran

daddylive but it has really annoying pop ups, vipstand, vip box, releasesky and hesgoal all can have decent feeds

they all freeze but a quick refresh or reload usually sorts it.
for some reason i always settle on the one thats least behind timewise

Southdowns White

Does anyone have a site for telling us which games are on tv and which channel they are on? I know that games can be streamed but I would like to know a little more in advance. The west ham game is on BT sport box office so I presume that's another extra payment.

Jim©

i feel sick for doing it, but I've paid for all the matches thus far as I get properly annoyed with poor streams/freezing/pop ups etc.
If football was on, it costs me around £130 for tickets, petrol up from Devon, parking, food for me and my son so the £15 whilst nowhere near the experience is ok by me.
However, I've got BT broadband, does that mean I can watch matches on BT sport for free? (I pay monthly for that too!)

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: Southdowns White on November 04, 2020, 01:32:34 PM
Does anyone have a site for telling us which games are on tv and which channel they are on? I know that games can be streamed but I would like to know a little more in advance. The west ham game is on BT sport box office so I presume that's another extra payment.

The Sofascore app tells you what channels matches are on

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Jim© on November 04, 2020, 01:38:43 PM
i feel sick for doing it, but I've paid for all the matches thus far as I get properly annoyed with poor streams/freezing/pop ups etc.
If football was on, it costs me around £130 for tickets, petrol up from Devon, parking, food for me and my son so the £15 whilst nowhere near the experience is ok by me.
However, I've got BT broadband, does that mean I can watch matches on BT sport for free? (I pay monthly for that too!)

You can watch btsport matches For free, that used to be the case anyway with having BT broadband, but NOT Box office

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Southdowns White on November 04, 2020, 01:32:34 PM

luvvly jubbly

https://liveonsat.com/uk-britain-ireland-all-football.php