Main Menu

Kongolo out for another 1-2 months

Started by Hatch007, November 06, 2020, 07:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Surprise Surprise.... Only @fulham.com🤔

Craven Mad

Well this is disappointing...

I'm happy with our current starters for CB though, so let's just hope they can keep fit!

Andy S

Mince it isn't only Fulham it is every club that picks up injuries and that is why every club needs a squad of players.kongolo is exercising muscles that have not been used for a long time so the odd pull is not unusual

Pieter A’dam

everybody in Holland knows this guy is always injured ..... hope we pay him by actual games played .....

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on November 06, 2020, 08:17:16 AM
Mince it isn't only Fulham it is every club that picks up injuries and that is why every club needs a squad of players.kongolo is exercising muscles that have not been used for a long time so the odd pull is not unusual

Pull the other leg.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jim©

Quote from: Pieter A'dam on November 06, 2020, 08:24:15 AM
everybody in Holland knows this guy is always injured ..... hope we pay him by actual games played .....

No they dont!
In 4 years he missed about 5 games for Feyenoord and played almost every game?

This is his first major injury in his career just poor luck it was for us.

H4usuallysitting

You've got to feel for this chap....on a positive, we're going to have a new defender in February that knows the team inside out

toshes mate

It is time to reflect that medics are human too.  Some can be very successful most of the time; some are blessed with a prescience that is very rare in appearance; but none are even close to being either miracle workers or reliable soothsayers.  Woe betide both those who do not measure up the odds realistically before making risk laden judgements, and those who become frozen stiff and unable to move for fear of what may happen next.  Seems to be fashionable consensus trend for the twenty first century.

Meanwhile Terence Kongolo struggles or fights (whichever way you see it) to get back to fitness.

rebel

That's why we got for a knockdown transfer fee, hope he recovers, but buying injured players is a 'big risk'.

itombomb

We obviously bought him for the long term and got a discount, but what's really annoying here on the medical team's part is that it means he is taking up a squad place unnecessarily.

filham

Important now that Tim Ream keeps fit and is given the odd ten minutes game time, he may well be needed this side of Christmas.

Beamer

Hopefully he won't become known as Alfie Kongolo.

blingo

I think we've dropped another clanger on a crock. I hope I am wrong. It doesn't matter how good a player is, if he can't play, he's of no use. What sort of medical was he put through????

Mr K.Dilkington

lucky we're not having to rely on kongolo currently then...
Foolish ham

MikeTheCubed

Crock XI:

Niemi
Grygera - Mawson - Kongolo - Bonnissel
Bullard  - Christanval - Diarra    - Cook
              Litmanen - A Johnson

Some are harsh I know...

Somerset Fulham

Christanval and Diarra.

What a pairing.

keithh

Whitestone

Or maybe he'll be fit and good to go in 4 weeks.......

copthornemike

Not ideal, particularly if we pick up a few injuries, thankfully Andersen arrived back ahead of schedule.
Still hopefully he will be available in January to make a difference much like Hector did last season.