News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Long in the toof but still.....

Started by bog, November 06, 2020, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Very long in the toof but still I have a feeling of expectation for the next game. Should I know better? The last two seasons in this division were disastrous and after the first three games of this one I was dreading another to suffer. Then, with a new back 5, we did look rather good with every position strong. Was this a false dawn? COYW!!  049:gif

092.gif

filham

After all the false dawns I have seen at the Cottage I should no better but after that last game I am excited.

However we usually have difficulties against West Ham so be prepared for disappointment by 10 pm on Saturday.

Peabody

The fact that you have any teeth left makes you younger than me bog.. yes, I also approach each game with hope.

Fernhurst

Looking at their recent record it is a bit premature to think in terms of three points but Mondays game has lured us in AGAIN.
Do hope it wasn't the ineptitude of the opposition but a genuine  glimpse of a better future.
We just can't help getting optimistic and really at our combined age it is quite a loveable trait.

COYW.  049:gif.  049:gif.  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

I don't think I am much younger than you Peabody and not that many teeth left either!

Yes Fernhurst we have been lured in once again! One day that luring will bear fruit!

Yes filham I too am excited, I should know better but why why should I! I want to do more offensive granddad dancing!

COYW   :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif

092.gif

filham

Quote from: bog on November 07, 2020, 08:57:13 AM
I don't think I am much younger than you Peabody and not that many teeth left either!

Yes Fernhurst we have been lured in once again! One day that luring will bear fruit!

Yes filham I too am excited, I should know better but why why should I! I want to do more offensive granddad dancing!

092.gif
Quote from: bog on November 07, 2020, 08:57:13 AM

092.gif
Yes a win tonight could do me the world of good and help me  cast aside that "Grumpy Old Man" title until the next match.