https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Super Leeds!

Started by St Eve, November 07, 2020, 03:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

They look terrible and are down 3-1 to Palace. Not as good as the media thinks

SP

The Sky pundits were beside themselves when their beloved Leeds had a goal disallowed, love it.

General

I wonder if they've got what it takes to maintain the work rate and energy levels bielsa expects for the whole season.. you could argue that they won't. Imagine it'll be harder to recover too and they may get seriously hurt in the process in the goals for/against column

Tabby

Quote from: General on November 07, 2020, 04:17:00 PM
I wonder if they've got what it takes to maintain the work rate and energy levels bielsa expects for the whole season.. you could argue that they won't. Imagine it'll be harder to recover too and they may get seriously hurt in the process in the goals for/against column

The games are coming thick and fast this season and Bielsa isn't really known for rotating his squad. Mind you, they managed it in the Championship, so who knows.

TC's Sporran

the instensity and effort they put into games is the reason why they usually burn out after christmas

they've started earlier this season

they are becoming entertaining to watch
thats if you want to enjoy the other side score lots of goals

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Tabby on November 07, 2020, 04:18:26 PM
Quote from: General on November 07, 2020, 04:17:00 PM

The games are coming thick and fast this season and Bielsa isn't really known for rotating his squad. Mind you, they managed it in the Championship, so who knows.

I'm fairly sure that the break for Covid worked in their favour last season.   They are going to be in all sorts of trouble when they hit the wall this season.

4-1 down to Palace...

Tabby

4-1 now. Looking at the Leeds defense is making me feel pretty good about our defensive record.

AnOldBrownie

They were robbed with that bogus offsides call...but they still let in 4 goals. I knew they'd come back to the pack.

Their keeper sucks

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

PaulJ123

Read an article in The Athletic about Areola and it mentioned Meslier and likened it to us keeping Rodak.

Now I think Rodak is a lot lot better than Meslier anyway but really highlights what a quality keeper can do for a team.

bobbo

Quote from: SP on November 07, 2020, 03:58:49 PM
The Sky pundits were beside themselves when their beloved Leeds had a goal disallowed, love it.
i noticed that . What is it with Leeds. Some of the dirtiest players ver the years and some of the worst behaved fans also.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

TC's Sporran

sky are just playing to their audience

i reckon leeds have hung on to a lot of their fans from the successful 70's and early 90's

not the going to games type but more armchair type

Denzil Dexter

Quote from: St Eve on November 07, 2020, 03:46:27 PM
They look terrible and are down 3-1 to Palace. Not as good as the media thinks
Roy 4 Bielsa 1

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

SP

Loved the Leeds fan on the radio calling for the managers head after 8 games.  Sacking him would probably cost them £30m.