watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Robinsons relentless running.

Started by fcfulham55, November 07, 2020, 08:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

He's creating so much space, and involved all down that left side.  Honestly it's almost like with have an extra player out there.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: fcfulham55 on November 07, 2020, 08:58:47 PM
He's creating so much space, and involved all down that left side.  Honestly it's almost like with have an extra player out there.

Fearless too.

Wingnut

Think he's a fantastic find. Had another good game today.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

brightster

Up there for MOM today. Certainly see why he is in over Bryan.

Finnans Right Peg

Not to start another debate but for 2 million fair play tony

hovewhite

Very impressive all night and no fear .

Mr K.Dilkington

he's a machine...if his crossing was even mildly better a top 4 club could beckon because his potential is great
Foolish ham

Rj Fulham

Played well again tonight, kid has great potential  049:gif

rebel

Had his best match for us, ignored by Lookman a few times when in acres of space, we don't switch the play quick enough.

New Kid on the Block

I agree he played well, but so did Joe. I don't think he deserved to lose his place. Remember, he assisted Mitro many times last season.

colinwhite

Sorry but Robninson has the speed,physique and speed . He is also a real defender and is good in the air. Joe has good left foot, but Robinson is a much better defender.

S.F.Sorrow

I would personally prefer to see Joe Bryan a LB. Robinson has some obvious strengths but his passing is League One quality. He's a poorer version of Fredericks. Fast but not much end product.

Statto

Last night was his best performance IMO. Was slightly favouring Bryan for his crossing until now but Robinson last night just got himself into so many positions that Bryan wouldn't have.

filham

Robinson has always looked good attacking but last night his defending was also outstanding, no attacker is going to outpace him, that was demonstrated more than once.