Started by MikeCdawg, November 07, 2020, 09:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeCdawg

What the f*** was that?

3rdgenfan

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: MikeCdawg on November 07, 2020, 09:58:25 PM
What the f*** was that?
Still trying to work that out. I mean f*** me.

fulhamben

needs dropping for that
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MikeCdawg

The mind boggles. Brainless decision to try that and not even connect with the ball properly.
Also, We haven't had a reliable penalty taker since Danny Murphy.

FFC1987

It's just so unprofessional.

fulhamben

Quote from: MikeCdawg on November 07, 2020, 10:02:25 PM
The mind boggles. Brainless decision to try that and not even connect with the ball properly.
murphy wasnt reliable, he missed two of our biggest ever penalties. heidur helgusson was our last great pen taker
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Slaphead in Qatar

He didn't look confident as he walked up. And not many of our team consoled him afterwards

Statto

This is proof that most footballers are just not on the same planet as the rest of us.

Wingnut

I'm still in shock. If he tried that in a pre-season game, you could excuse it. Doing it in a PL game when there is a point at stake, is madness.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ashteadFFC

He has a couple of weeks to think about his stupid decision... A good performance by Fulham - Cairney wins a penalty - and Lookman tries to be clever - what an idiot....

Worcesterwhite

Syd Cupp

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 07, 2020, 10:04:11 PM
He didn't look confident as he walked up. And not many of our team consoled him afterwards

I noticed that too straight away.

southwest6

I actually feel a bit sorry for him but maybe i'm too soft. The geezer's been class for us since arriving both on and off the ball. He's young and he f***** up. Was a diabolical mistake - granted - but I hope this doesn't knock his confidence too much as he will be a very important player for us this season.

A draw would have been a fair result, and tbh, I was quite pleased with out performance so not feeling too down about tonight. Maybe I'm just in a really good mood... Probably sink in tomorrow morning.

joshfulham

Quote from: fulhamben on November 07, 2020, 10:00:28 PM
needs dropping for that

Yes let's drop our only consistent attacking threat, the only player in our squad who actually creates anything! Great idea!

MikeCdawg

Quote from: fulhamben on November 07, 2020, 10:04:05 PM
murphy wasnt reliable, he missed two of our biggest ever penalties. heidur helgusson was our last great pen taker

Ross McCormack wasn't bad to be fair

Black, White and Fred

Why not have mitro take it? Yes he missed one but he needs a goal and is our regular penalty taker.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

jelmo

Drop him! He can't get away with that...That should have been a well deserved point. idiot...

Deeping_white

He needs fining for that, honestly brainless. The fact he's taking it over Mitro is an even bigger WTF, why isn't our striker taking a last minute penalty

MikeCdawg

Quote from: MikeCdawg on November 07, 2020, 10:06:16 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 07, 2020, 10:04:05 PM

Ross McCormack wasn't bad to be fair

How far back was helguson? 14-15 years ago?