On the upside...

Started by Skatzoffc, November 07, 2020, 10:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

Quote from: SG on November 08, 2020, 06:15:25 AM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on November 08, 2020, 01:54:00 AM
Quote from: hovewhite on November 07, 2020, 11:01:03 PM
We have enough to stay up.

We still haven't played Leicester, Everton, United, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool or City

We may stay up but only because three other clubs have had an equally appalling start to the season and yes I know that's all we need. Looked at rationally we have 11 games against the big 6, add in say Leicester and that's 13 games where we will probably get nothing, leaving us 17 games to pick 33/34 points. We need to win 11 of the 17 winnable games. Put like that I think we will struggle to stay up. That is why blowing so many winnable games early on is so frustrating and then peeing away a point last night makes me furious. I couldn't sleep last night when I went to bed I was so annoyed. Even now 8 hours later I'm still livid. God only knows what his team mates and manager had to say. As many have said penalties are saved or blasted over, it happens, but that was just plain ridiculous

It's shaping up to be an extremely low points total that keeps you up in 17th.

Us, Burnley, WBA & SHU look as incapable of picking up points as each other.

In that scenario, you'd lean towards the experience of Dyche and his men to scrape enough points to stay up IMO

rebel

Quote from: Skatzoffc on November 07, 2020, 10:20:12 PM
Best we've played this season imo.

If we pick the games we can win and play with that level of skill and endeavour we are staying up.

I would say 14th in the table.

A hell of a lot worse teams than us in this division.

Coyw!

I think we played better against WBA, for me a slight step back, we were in promising areas, but didn't have the confidence to pass the ball forward, it tended to be passed back towards our goal. The defending was better. We should have gone for a win and uaed subs after 60 minutes. West Ham sensed the fear.