more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Winning is a state of mind

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 03, 2010, 09:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Winning is a state of mind.

... that's all I have to say about that.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TonyGilroy

Although scoring more goals than the opposition is what's needed to seal the deal.

Otherwise you merely THINK you've won and the stats prove that you're delusional.

LBNo11

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 03, 2010, 09:13:47 AM

...maybe I should have been more optimistic when we were 1 - 4 down to citeh with a minute to go - I now blame myself for that defeat. Look out Arsene-al I have a winning mind now...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

I dont think i'll have my Fulham winning head on untill Jan,  i fear a bit of a hiding at the Emirates on saturday and hope Mo dosen't have a kneejerk reaction and sack Hughes as i'm convinced he will get it right.

Jimpav

but a £100 million side does help also.

Lighthouse

Winning state of mind is for losers.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WHITEwitch

Quote from: Jimpav on December 03, 2010, 10:14:34 AM

A slight underestimate there I fear.  That's without the wage bill.  No point in putting a spirit level on this park.

AlFayedsChequebook

Does that mean that relegation is also a state of mind?

Jimpav

Quote from: WHITEwitch on December 03, 2010, 10:37:23 AM
Quote from: Jimpav on December 03, 2010, 10:14:34 AM

A slight underestimate there I fear.  That's without the wage bill.  No point in putting a spirit level on this park.

Very true Ms White Witch.

I'm not feeling confident tomorrow but as long as we donlt embarass ourselves then I wil lbe happy whatever the result.

RidgeRider

Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.

Burt

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 03, 2010, 12:54:45 PM

Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.

Was that Mr RidgeRider or Mr Churchill?

Either way, very good.

LordNelson

Mark Hughes:  "Dempsey!  What is best in life?"

Clint Dempsey:  "To crush the blue scum, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Mark Hughes:  "That is good!  That is good."
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

RidgeRider

Quote from: Burt on December 03, 2010, 01:44:11 PM

Was that Mr RidgeRider or Mr Churchill?

Either way, very good.

Mr. Churchill of course.  :028:

SuffolkWhite

I love this because it is basically true, if you play to win and get humped what the hell! At least you gave your all!!!!!  :dead horse:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

os5889

Fernhurst

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 03, 2010, 09:13:47 AM

My mind is in a state

... that's all I have to say about that.   :002: