watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

your team against Everton...

Started by WhiteJC, November 17, 2020, 12:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Cravenette

I think at home Lemina should get the nod over Reed as a starter as he does offer more going forward.

Although Mitro is having a real dry spell, playing Lookman and Decordova-Reid up front would be the shortest front pairing in Prem history I reckon!

MrFFC

For me

Areola

Aina   Andersen   Adarabioyo   Robinson

Anguissa   Reed

Lookman   Cairney      RLC

Mitro

Subs - Rodak Hector Bryan Lemina Bobby Cavaleiro Kebano
Come on you Whites!! :)

filham

That West Ham game seems a long way away now and continuity has been broken by the wretched internationals and Parker will not know the state of his squad until tomorrow. Team selection could be difficult.

However I think we should try to build on that last performance by making minimal changes in the hope that continuity will improve team performance.

Areola
                                      Aina           Anderson         Adarabioya           Robinson

Anguissa            Lemina
                                              Reid                  Cairney                Lookman

Not sure about that right side attacking spot alternatives are Kebano or Loftus Cheek. We need a goal scorer and Kebano demonstrated at the end of last season that he knows where the net is, at least he should be given the last 30 minutes on the pitch.

Maidstone Lee

Areola

Anguissa   Lemina

Bobby Reid   Cairney      Lookman

Mitro

Would be looking to bring on RLC and Kebano if we're chasing the game or Reed if we're looking to protect a lead. Mitro and Lookman need a big performance this weekend.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Statto

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on November 18, 2020, 11:09:58 AM
                    Areola

Anguissa   Lemina

Bobby Reid   Cairney      Lookman

Mitro

Would be looking to bring on RLC and Kebano if we're chasing the game or Reed if we're looking to protect a lead. Mitro and Lookman need a big performance this weekend.

Agreed

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on November 18, 2020, 10:37:27 AM
That West Ham game seems a long way away now and continuity has been broken by the wretched internationals and Parker will not know the state of his squad until tomorrow. Team selection could be difficult.

However I think we should try to build on that last performance by making minimal changes in the hope that continuity will improve team performance.

Areola

Not sure about that right side attacking spot alternatives are Kebano or Loftus Cheek. We need a goal scorer and Kebano demonstrated at the end of last season that he knows where the net is, at least he should be given the last 30 minutes on the pitch.
I think we might have a better chance if we have 11 players starting.     :033:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jim©

I wonder if the players who've remained at base are a better bet in some ways to play this weekend. So we will see players like RLC, Bryan, Lemina, Reed feature more heavily? It must be tough as a coach to plan ahead with so many away.
I think Aina, Robinson, Anguissa, Reid, Mitro, Rodak, Ream, Hector, Neeskens have been away for the whole break- half our our first team I'd imagine.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 18, 2020, 01:31:15 PM
Quote from: filham on November 18, 2020, 10:37:27 AM

Areola

I think we might have a better chance if we have 11 players starting.     :033:
Miyro goes without saying, who else is there.

clarkey

I think we are more together in team selection than we have been for ages. The forum gets it !

I agree with keeping Mitro at least to start alongside Bobby and with Lookman on the left, cutting in as he does. Cairney plays central mid, Reed starts and then we have some options on the bench.

I would try and get Bryan on as midfield/winger as an attacking sub and also have Reed instead of R L-C who has been off the pace so far. But these can be bench changes, see how things go. As long as Scott understands that Cav at any time is a complete and utter waste of a shirt.

We Are Premier League

On change form previous game please.

I would give RLC a chance ahead of Reid, he has (hopefully) been working hard with Cairney, Lookman and Reed over the last weeks while Reid has been away with Jamaica.

Deeping_white

Considering Tete is confirmed fit again, anyone tempted to have him at RB and move Aina to LM or RM?

Sting of the North

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 20, 2020, 01:45:46 PM
Considering Tete is confirmed fit again, anyone tempted to have him at RB and move Aina to LM or RM?

I am not tempted at all. The defence has finally looked good the last few games, and the spot is therefore currently Aina's to lose. I also think that Tete is hugely overrated by many on here, if it is just based on the few appearances he has made so far for FFC. We shipped goals galore when he was playing, and he was many times nowhere to be seen when we needed a defender. Not that I believe that it was mainly Tete's fault because the defensive partnerships were severely lacking, he was new to the team and our tactics got found out. I am sure Tete is somewhere between a decent and a good PL player, and if I am right he will likely force his way back into the team over time, but I don't feel like he has earned anything close to a free ticket to a staring spot as of yet. Injuries, suspensions and loss of form will surely give him every opportunity to prove me wrong (and I hope he does) but he shouldn't start right now if Aina is available. In my opinion.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Deeping_white on November 20, 2020, 01:45:46 PM
Yes - good idea assuming Tete isn't too early back

rebel

I think Mitro might be rested, which might be a good thing.

SuffolkWhite

Play the same defence for consistency a d if possible keep the same team. Mitro needs to play so he can stop this dry streak he is on.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Twig

Where has Tete been declared fit please? I must have missed that one.

sunburywhite

My team against Everton would be Liverpool

Everton are 5/6 on which makes a blinding bet

Sorry boys, dont see us winning this one
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me