watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under 23's

Started by shepperton white, November 24, 2020, 11:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shepperton white

I see one of the subs for the Burnley game was a Schwarzer, but the name does'nt appear on our list of players.  Is that the great Mark's son.  I understand he was on our books at one time

Jamie88

Yes that's Julian, Mark's son
Not sure why he's appearing for our U23's as he was released a few years back and signed for Basingstoke in the summer

Stoneleigh Loyalist

He was not tall enough to make a quality goalkeeper.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on November 24, 2020, 01:10:08 PM

Julian Schwarzer is a goalkeeper 4cm shorter than Fabri. Wooley Mammoth is likely to go nuts and start borrowing scaffolding from the Riverside Stand to build these goalkeeper's step ladders.

Ronnief

I've commented on this before and only 3 days ago I messaged Fulham about an update of both the under 23 and under 18 on the web site. I await a reply. :031:

Ronnief

Chisholm; Avenall, Benjamin, Antonsson, Odutayo; Lanquedoc, Caton, Okkas; Wildbore, Olakigbe, Bowie
Nicholas-Davis, Parkes, Dibley-Dias, Gee

The above are the players from yesterdays under 17 team that beat Reading 6 -2 only three of them are mentioned on the players list on the web site. I've read a little about Antonsson and Bowie but the others I know little or nothing about.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 25, 2020, 04:59:28 AM
Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on November 24, 2020, 01:10:08 PM

Julian Schwarzer is a goalkeeper 4cm shorter than Fabri. Wooley Mammoth is likely to go nuts and start borrowing scaffolding from the Riverside Stand to build these goalkeeper's step ladders.
😀
Laughing, but would agree with Woolly that like the vast majority of successful modern keepers have height on their side.
Ditto central defenders.