watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

fans will be present for the liverpool game

Started by fulhamben, November 27, 2020, 05:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on November 27, 2020, 06:16:24 PM
That is good news but will our team turn up?
against the champions? would probably be better to not turn up and take the statutory 3 0 loss. but seriously, i hope so. i hate liverpool with a passion, more than any other team and we owe them a beating
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

Tickets are going to be allocated via a season ticket holders ballot.

Quote from: fulhamben on November 27, 2020, 06:31:30 PM
Quote from: davew on November 27, 2020, 06:16:24 PM
That is good news but will our team turn up?
against the champions? would probably be better to not turn up and take the statutory 3 0 loss. but seriously, i hope so. i hate liverpool with a passion, more than any other team and we owe them a beating

Watching them v Brighton at the moment and Brighton should be ahead. Liverpool look tired. Brighton missed a penalty. Still expect them to go on and win the game. Liverpool have a busy few weeks before they play us, so it might be a good time to play them.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bobbo

Are they going to stitch us up with the ticket price should we be fortunate enough to get one. I guess we'll see
1975 just leaving home full of hope

The Enclosurite

Quote from: bobbo on November 28, 2020, 01:48:54 PM
Are they going to stitch us up with the ticket price should we be fortunate enough to get one. I guess we'll see

Knowing Liverpool fans, there will be more of them in the ground than us.  They'll find a way no doubt!
¡COYW!