more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nottingham Forest Forum...Arter/ Knock.

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 29, 2020, 02:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FulhamStu on November 30, 2020, 09:15:17 AM
For a good few year Knockaert was one of the best and most effective players in the championship.  He was actually awarded Championship player of the year one year.  As someone said earlier, he is not old, yet seems to have lost his spark.  It's amazing how players form can rise so far yet drop away so badly.  He does not lack effort but something has gone missing. 

He's lost his pace, that's why he's so rubbish.

Denzil Dexter

Didn't he have a simple square pass to make it 3 nil v Brentford and he messed that up? 

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

mancwhite

Agreed that was an absolute horror of a pass - Cav in fairness had bust an absolute gut to get there for it. I think that sums up a lot about Knockhart his end product is just not good enough
Your just too good to be true Fulham

karldutton

Only imagine if Anthony Knockaert was still playing for us, wouldn't make any diference having different players next to him. It all comes down to statistics, if a player the only few times he does take a shot on goal it goes either over the bar or given easily to the goalkeeper every game you cannot just blame the other players in the the team. I believe Nottingham Forest their form currently part of it comes down to that tbh.

humussapiens

fulhamben

Forrest drew 0 0 at home to Watford tonight.which is actually a good result, but knockaert played the whole game and they had 13 shots. Not one effort on target, I'm trying to find out how many were blazed over by knockaert
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bobbo

Ben stats say only 7 shots but as you say all off target.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

fulhamben

Quote from: bobbo on December 02, 2020, 10:04:59 PM
Ben stats say only 7 shots but as you say all off target.
got it off the bbc, maybe the other sources were to embarrassed to call the efforts shots 😂 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55067482

fulhamben

Well just went through the whole live text on forrest site. Knockaert only missed the two, with arter missing four times from long ranged shots. Interestingly though, knockaert plays left wing for them which is probably why he only failed to miss the target twice

RaySmith

They both played an important part in us getting promotion, and i wish them all the best.

sunburywhite

Quote from: RaySmith on December 02, 2020, 10:34:19 PM
They both played an important part in us getting promotion, and i wish them all the best.

Arter to a certain extent yes

Knockheart, no
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

fulhamben

i hope knockaert has a blinder for forrest. I want him sold in January so why can buy someone good

karldutton

Quote from: fulhamben on December 02, 2020, 10:51:40 PM
i hope knockaert has a blinder for forrest. I want him sold in January so why can buy someone good
He better be out in January cause at this point in time he ain't close from being a Fulham player. He better either stay there or find himself a new home.