more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Caveleiro

Started by bigalffc, November 30, 2020, 04:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Can't believe he starting again
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

bill taylors apprentice

I guess if you play him enough by the law of averages we may see a performance were he affects the game in a positive manner???????????

sonnyjim

Not sure what Scott sees in him to be honest. I don't know what he's got to do to get dropped from the team. Must be having some sort of sexual relationship with somebody.

perry geyton

Absolute JOKE

And Keebano can't get a game ?
I

rebel

Quote from: sonnyjim on November 30, 2020, 04:41:36 PM
Not sure what Scott sees in him to be honest. I don't know what he's got to do to get dropped from the team. Must be having some sort of sexual relationship with somebody.

The funniest post, I've read for a long time.

copthornemike

Let's keep our fingers crossed he proves us all wrong!

JimOG

Quote from: copthornemike on November 30, 2020, 04:57:49 PM
Let's keep our fingers crossed he proves us all wrong!

Scores winner from penalty spot 94th minute - then we'll all eat humble pie. :dft012: I wouldn't start him or Aina

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Dodgin

Is this the turnaround

Whitesideup

And the penalty was first-class

FFCFOREVER

Mate the guy has BIG cojones for stepping up and putting it away like that. Big respect to him.

blingo

ashteadFFC

He had a good game tonight - as they all did to be fair

sonnyjim

Can I retract my previous post?

colinwhite

Superb performance by cav . what do we Know? Parker picked him ( I wouldnt have either ) and we looked a premier league team.

SuffolkWhite

Well done Cav, eating me words.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

JimOG

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 30, 2020, 07:32:15 PM
Well done Cav, eating me words.

Humble pie for 2 it is :dft012:

@jolslover

Good performance from Cav, obviously not as good a striker as Mitro but thought we looked better with someone quicker up top
STH H3

alfie

Quote from: @jolslover on November 30, 2020, 07:34:57 PM
Good performance from Cav, obviously not as good a striker as Mitro but thought we looked better with someone quicker up top

Mitro is easier to mark, he is not that mobile, whereas Cav is fast so the defence need to be a lot more alert.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

sunburywhite

He had a very good game, as much as i love Mitro you have to think is he the real answer to Premiership football
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me