Mitrovic'
0 (0%)
Lemina
0 (0%)
Bryan
1 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 404

grandad

Anguissa shaded it over BDR but in all honesty they all deserved the award.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Finnans Right Peg

Went for bobby. But could have been a few others also think harrison and big frank are becoming quite the partnership

Statto

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 30, 2020, 08:12:10 PM
I went for Anguissa. Reasoning. I don't think I've ever watched Tuilimens get bossed like he did against Anguissa today. Superb performance. Reid honourable mention.

I'm beginning to think Anguissa can absolutely boss any player/team when he's giving 100% like he did today. Shame in a way because it means I just cannot see him being here next season!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on November 30, 2020, 07:56:16 PM
Our two CBs were superb against one of the most potent attacks in the league. Anguissa was an absolute beast and Lookman was back to his best. Bobby played a great game, and I think Aina had his best game in a Fulham shirt. So many good performances that it's hard to choose one rather than list the whole team but I went for Andersen. Had Vardy in his back pocket, which is incredible, and such an upgrade on what we had.
This.  I like the look of this CB pairing and Andersen as Captain worked well tonight.  Good to hear him organising.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

FFC1987

Quote from: Statto on November 30, 2020, 08:15:54 PM
I went for Anguissa. Reasoning. I don't think I've ever watched Tuilimens get bossed like he did against Anguissa today. Superb performance. Reid honourable mention.

I'm beginning to think Anguissa can absolutely boss any player/team when he's giving 100% like he did today. Shame in a way because it means I just cannot see him being here next season!

If we stay up and show some ambition in the transfer market, maybe make a few of the loans permanent and add some depth, who knows. He clearly likes Parker and Parker clearly likes him but it'll be hard to keep him away from big clubs tbh. Most football people I know are only now starting to take notice.

EastEndWhite

fulhamben

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 30, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

If we stay up and show some ambition in the transfer market, maybe make a few of the loans permanent and add some depth, who knows. He clearly likes Parker and Parker clearly likes him but it'll be hard to keep him away from big clubs tbh. Most football people I know are only now starting to take notice.
also if Tony doesn't want to sell him, then he isn't going anywhere. Quite a few were adamant that he would be off in the last window, but Tony wasn't having any of it.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

Quote from: fulhamben on November 30, 2020, 08:23:43 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on November 30, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

also if Tony doesn't want to sell him, then he isn't going anywhere. Quite a few were adamant that he would be off in the last window, but Tony wasn't having any of it.

True. But seriously, this guy can play at the top I think. He's just such a pleasure to watch and more performances like tonight and I can't see some big clubs try and entice him. But who cares, in the meantime, 3 points and a really enjoyable performance/result!

e4b

Between Reed and Reid for me but went for Reid, best game he has played in our shirt.

hovewhite

Scott's best game as head coach, in terms of set up, cumminication to the players, and motivation of the players.
Player wise not a lot between them but gave it to anguissa.
We have arrived in the Premier league.

rebel

He can do much, much better, I've seen him do better. Gave the ball away, but does have a habit of doing that. For me it was Robinson's best game for us. A match where all the basics were done well, they need to step it up and they can.

brightster

Can't pick, really good all round performance,  Areola was really impressive again in everything he does, the back four didn't seem to be troubled much, thought we dominated the midfield and closed the wing backs down.
What I did like was first half playing on the counter with pace, thought Cav did well keeping their back 3 occupied.
If I had to choose think Reed, he seemed to stop everything through the middle letting Frank push forward when we broke.
Shame not a team button.

Fernhurst

Scott's best game as head coach, ]

Yes, BDR helping out Aina was a master stroke
Bobby in close contention with Frank for MoM.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

The Swan

Andersen for me. Had the Captains arm band. Great performance both as a captain and player.
The Swan

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: The Swan on November 30, 2020, 08:50:59 PM
Andersen for me. Had the Captains arm band. Great performance both as a captain and player.

I am really, really starting to like Andersen.

Moltobueno

CB's, Reed and Lookman were superb, went for Lookman because of the goal

filham

Good effort fromm everyone .
Anguissa is my selection as MOM , just can't see how he can be left out of the starting line up.

SP

My moment of the match was Andersen shepherding Vardy away from the danger area, absolute class.

Andyb

For me its Tosin, made so many clearances. Solid young cb playing for Fulham! Its a miracle!

fulhamexmouth

Had to go for Tosin! Knew when to clear it, when to lump it, when to play it out to feet. Top performance and I feel he won us the 3 points more than anyone else individually