Mitrovic'
0 (0%)
Lemina
0 (0%)
Bryan
1 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 404

love4ffc

What a fantastic match against Leicester City.  With that in mind who was your MOTM for Fulham?

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

@jolslover

Class performance, Areola catching everything, CBs solid. Anguissa and Reed controlling the midfield, Lookman causing their defenders problems and Reid and Cavaleiro working so hard for the team
STH H3

love4ffc

Bobby Reid for me due to his work rate.  I could also have picked several others based on their performances. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Ronnief

Every single one of them were MOM. BUT I'd give it to Scotty. 😁

Dodger53

Nice to have to think hard about about it for a change. Anguissa justg from Bobby for me - very close call

Holders

Tosin for me - understated but in the right places.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Whitesideup

Quote from: love4ffc on November 30, 2020, 07:38:18 PM
Bobby Reid for me due to his work rate.  I could also have picked several others based on their performances. 
Thought both Reed and Anguissa were outstanding, but for work-rate and effectiveness in a slightly changed role, I went for Bobby as well.  He helped negate attacking potential. And won us the penalty.

Baston White

BDR for me.
I thought he had a great game.
Covered the space and their winger which meant Aina wasn't exposed.
Brilliant all round team performance.

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on November 30, 2020, 07:40:46 PM
same as that. I was watching him closely (as closely as you can through a tv). And he didn't put a foot wrong all night. He dealt with everything high and low. Had a good passing range on him too.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

Frank had a great game today but I went for Reid because he ran himself into the ground and he had a really good game. Looking more and more like a PL player. Didn't think he'd make the grade.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

YankeeJim

Great ten man performance. I didn't see Loftus-Cheek do much. He doesn't run enough for me.
Harrison and BDR were strong as were Lookman & Robinson. I thought our two CB's complemented each other well. My man of the match is big Frank. He bossed the pitch from box to box and that assist was sublime.

Honorable mention goes to the situational awareness of the entire team. I lost count of the number of interceptions and cut outs we had and the passing under pressure was excellent as well. All in all, a happy day.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Tabby

BDR for me. A lot of good performances though. Could have gone to either of the CB's or CM's. They didn't have a dangerous attack from their left flank all game.

sunburywhite

So hard
I thought Harrison R was immense, really immense, cut out so many of their balls which gave us the chance to counter, probably an undersold hero on the night
Big Frank was so strong and closed down midfield
Cav had a good game tracking back and balls of steel to take the penalty
I think it has to go to BDR for his tireless running, one minute in defence, next minute in attack
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sgt Fulham

Our two CBs were superb against one of the most potent attacks in the league. Anguissa was an absolute beast and Lookman was back to his best. Bobby played a great game, and I think Aina had his best game in a Fulham shirt. So many good performances that it's hard to choose one rather than list the whole team but I went for Andersen. Had Vardy in his back pocket, which is incredible, and such an upgrade on what we had.

Mince n Tatties

bod

Wow! They played out of their socks. Anguissa MoM for me.
This gives me hope and pride!

Statto

Reid with mentions for Aina, Reed, Anguissa, Lookman and Cavaleiro

Fernhurst

Quote from: fulhamben on November 30, 2020, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: Holders on November 30, 2020, 07:40:46 PM
same as that. I was watching him closely (as closely as you can through a tv). And he didn't put a foot wrong all night. He dealt with everything high and low. Had a good passing range on him too.

My thoughts entirely, very close in this superb performance. 
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

I went for Anguissa. Reasoning. I don't think I've ever watched Tuilimens get bossed like he did against Anguissa today. Superb performance. Reid honourable mention.