watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Prediction Thread - Man City v Fulham

Started by rebel, December 04, 2020, 08:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

O.K. we have the things we know, then we have the things we don't know, so I think the following, hopefully Man City will be over confident:-

Man City 1 - 3 Fulham, we really need to get about them, don't let them settle for 90 minutes, do the basics, don't wait to get fired up.

SP

I can only see a painful afternoon I'm afraid. Would be chuffed with a point.

fulhamben

5 0. And it's ok to get spanked by them, as it's still one of the greatest squads the English leagues have ever witnessed. City and spurs are the only two teams who have a right to spank us this year imo.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SuffolkWhite

Not expecting anything from this game,  but a good performance would be a bonus. If we had 3 points after this run of 3 games I would have been happy.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Statto

Respectable 2-1 defeat

We don't lose by more than a one goal margin these days

Lyle from Hangeland

We will probably win. Man City possibly sees out a draw. 2-3 to Fulham.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: fulhamben on December 04, 2020, 08:41:14 PM
5 0. And it%u2019s ok to get spanked by them, as it%u2019s still one of the greatest squads the English leagues have ever witnessed. City and spurs are the only two teams who have a right to spank us this year imo.

I predict this won't come true. This is like saying there our little green men out there. 2020 Man City is not "one of the greatest squads the English leagues have ever witnessed".

Woolly Mammoth

I cannot see anything other than a draw, but I have no idea of the score line.
Maybe 2 2, or 1 1. A clean sheet in a 0 0 draw seems highly unlikely.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Quote from: Statto on December 04, 2020, 09:01:48 PM
Respectable 2-1 defeat

I would be happy with this. 

How sad is it that I would be happy with a defeat  :022:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Texas White

3-1 Fulham

Just to be clear Fulham 3 City 1..   all games winnable without the fans

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Texas White on December 05, 2020, 01:37:07 AM
3-1 Fulham

Just to be clear Fulham 3 City 1..   all games winnable without the fans

This is not some Texas gobbledygook folks. Watch it happen.

ex-Pat

Quote from: fulhamben on December 04, 2020, 08:41:14 PM
5 0. And it's ok to get spanked by them, as it's still one of the greatest squads the English leagues have ever witnessed. City and spurs are the only two teams who have a right to spank us this year imo.

You Mate are avin a larf,,,,, you're happy to get spanked ??

I Ronic

Another solid performance from defence and good link up play would be enough for me. As mentioned they do have an emense squad. A point would be fantastic.

colham

The only 2 games I've not worn the new home shirt, we've beaten West Brom and Leicester.  So it's staying in the drawer today.  Pretty sure that'll mean we get a result today 

rebel

Quote from: colham on December 05, 2020, 07:14:14 AM
The only 2 games I've not worn the new home shirt, we've beaten West Brom and Leicester.  So it's staying in the drawer today.  Pretty sure that'll mean we get a result today 

You need pop off to the DIY store, buy a good padlock and lock that shirt up. First get the arms of the shirt, then just loop the padlock through them. Just to add, make sure your'e not in the shirt when you do this, as it may look very odd and you will get people staring at
you.   

filham

Quote from: rebel on December 05, 2020, 07:57:27 AM
Quote from: colham on December 05, 2020, 07:14:14 AM

You need pop off to the DIY store, buy a good padlock and lock that shirt up. First get the arms of the shirt, then just loop the padlock through them. Just to add, make sure your'e not in the shirt when you do this, as it may look very odd and you will get people staring at
you.   
Just put the shirt in the washing machine at 3pm this afternoon and set a 2 hour programme.
if we do not lose then add a coathanger and set a very fast spin in the hope of destroying the shirt.

filham

Quote from: love4ffc on December 05, 2020, 12:42:08 AM
Quote from: Statto on December 04, 2020, 09:01:48 PM
Respectable 2-1 defeat

I would be happy with this. 

How sad is it that I would be happy with a defeat  :022:

Yes it is damage limitation today I am afraid. As always we are at risk over the first ten minutes but the big threat today will be over the first 95 minutes.

Sgt Fulham

3-0 City. No shame in it. Given what their squad is worth they absolutely should be better than us.

Stevieboy

I think it's going to be tough, relentless pressure.
Wouldn't even feel secure with a 4-0 half time lead.
The lads need to concentrate for every second.
Theres no reason we can't play as we did against Leicester and hit them on the break.
I'm thinking a 1-0 win for us, otherwise what's the point ??

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif