watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- No chance whatsoever

Started by bog, December 05, 2020, 09:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

We are given no hope whatsoever today, a certain given for City....but have we got a quality back 4 at last? One of genuine Premier status? Should we have any optimism? Has Scott found a style that gets big results? Will he be brave enough to start with the same line up as at Leicester? COYW!   049:gif     

Also Ademola Lookman is on Football Focus today.

092.gif

filham

The first risk today is getting Lookman safely from the BBC studio the the match.
Achieve that and and get through the first ten minutes of the match without conceiving and my confidence could start to return

bog

A lot of sides are beaten even before kick off. I hope we are not one of them. Please not a start like when Serri gave the ball away with stupid pass in his own half after 90secs and it was game over.   

092.gif

Denzil Dexter

Where are Tete and Kongolo?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

filham

Quote from: Denzil Dexter on December 05, 2020, 11:45:29 AM
Where are Tete and Kongolo?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I gather from the Parker interview that Tete and Kongolo arenot quite ready at the moment but are training.

Hatch007

Quote from: filham on December 05, 2020, 10:00:40 AM
The first risk today is getting Lookman safely from the BBC studio the the match.
Achieve that and and get through the first ten minutes of the match without conceiving and my confidence could start to return

Are you hoping we conceive another Lookman and play him on the right? Great shout 👍👊😂