more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jesse Lingard

Started by LC, December 06, 2020, 02:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on December 08, 2020, 11:42:32 AM
I think he'd do well here but it's not a priority position. We need a right winger/forward. I'd go back in for Josh King. Maybe look abroad to get better value for money.

Agree about better value abroad, but the risk (especially in Jan) is that you need players who adapt quickly. At least Josh King knows the league, already lives in the UK and is a known quantity...

As you say though, I just hope we bring in some proper attackers!

JimOG

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 08, 2020, 01:11:00 PM
I think he'd do well here but it's not a priority position. We need a right winger/forward. I'd go back in for Josh King. Maybe look abroad to get better value for money.

Agree about better value abroad, but the risk (especially in Jan) is that you need players who adapt quickly. At least Josh King knows the league, already lives in the UK and is a known quantity...

What's happened to Josh King? He's only played in 5 of the Cherries 16 games - and hasn't scored.  We need someone who can 'hit the ground running' -not sure even Santa, never mind TK, can deliver that

Craven Mad

Quote from: JimOG on December 08, 2020, 03:28:55 PM

What's happened to Josh King? He's only played in 5 of the Cherries 16 games - and hasn't scored.  We need someone who can 'hit the ground running' -not sure even Santa, never mind TK, can deliver that

I think he slightly threw the toys out the pram after being unable to secure a move. He's not really been a part of the setup since the Championship season started. If nothing else, especially with his contract expiring in six months, it means he's available and shouldn't cost loads.

LC

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 08, 2020, 03:42:01 PM
Quote from: JimOG on December 08, 2020, 03:28:55 PM

I think he slightly threw the toys out the pram after being unable to secure a move. He's not really been a part of the setup since the Championship season started. If nothing else, especially with his contract expiring in six months, it means he's available and shouldn't cost loads.

If he's only got 6 months left on his contract then maybe a 6 month loan (if we're able to do that) or offer them £3-5m- I think it's well worth the risk at that price

Jims Dentist

Quote from: fulhamfever on December 07, 2020, 11:35:49 AM
He is a reality star, more interested in how he looks on Social Media than a football field. Leave him at United.

HELL NO stay away from Fulham
Sorry to hear about his Mum, but agree with the above.

DannyM

Would definitely take him. Can't believe some think our Fulham squad is decent enough to turn our noses up.