watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I reckon

Started by blingo, December 09, 2020, 03:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

We will finish 15th, but i may well have a sneaky 50 at 66/1 on us finishing in the top half of the table.

blingo

Had to do it after the Liverpool game. 50at 66/1for a top half finish. Long shot but blingo is optimistic

I Ronic

Have those odds changed?

Fernhurst

Always loved your optimism Blingo..... don't think you have a hope in hell but all the very best, would love to be proved wrong.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

blingo

I put it on last night.
Glass half full type of person Ferny lol

CorkCity

I hope your optimism pays off Blingo
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

SG

Where's the Blingo - Lighthouse scale gone

bobbo

The very best of luck bling . I'm not a gambler at all but I do think you have a chance .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Craven Mad

This is such a weird year in the Prem - far more competitive across the teams, with surprise results all over the place.

No idea where we'll finish the season but I'll be happy if we can just remain in this league: it'd be great to draw a line under the yo-yo years and spend next year building towards mid-table stability...

jayffc

I mean, utterly unlikely being that we are already some 12 points off 10th, but why not...a tenner on for a bit of fun won't hurt... lay another tenner on fulham to stay up and it covers the bet with about £3 on top to treat yourself to half a pint in Putney!

filham

Great to see someone with the confidence of blingo. I suspect that confidence has been boosted by our last three performances but  failure to win tonight and it will be completely deflated with relegation back n the horizon.

jayffc

While we're discussing odds, I have to say Im not normall a betting man,

But tonight I've whacked a tenner on a fulham win @ 2-1
Then £15 on fulham to win both halves, Milan, PSG and Liecester to win @35-1 ....

If I gamble it's usually once a season, and today is apparently that day, lets see if it ends as dismally as usual haha!

blingo

Hope it comes in for you jay

jayffc

Quote from: blingo on December 16, 2020, 04:08:57 PM
Hope it comes in for you jay

Cheers! I can understand why people get into it, very dangerous haha my nerves are up and I keep checking the clock to see if it's time for the Leicester game yet. utterly silly.

Safe to say, win or lose it'll be time to put that aside for another year! ha