watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle V WBA

Started by JoelH5, December 11, 2020, 09:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Apparently Newcastle have a "big chunk" of players out after Covid tests. Could it lead to a win for WBA?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Sgt Fulham

A draw would be ideal. I would be shocked if we finished below WBA.

ProfficerFFC

St Eve

gang

roberto w6

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 11, 2020, 10:36:47 PM

Surprised by your post - I want a Newcastle victory. We will probably (although let's hope not) lose tomorrow. I want to see us above the bottom 3 on Monday when we can hopefully then start distancing ourselves over the next few games and catch Brighton.

If we do that, then I will start focusing on Newcastle, Palace and those in positions 10 to 16

bobbo

I got mixed emotions , I quite dislike Newcastle , not sure why though but I also would like to see wba gets no points from it. 1-1 right now.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Dodgin

fulhamben

newcastle take the lead again 2 1
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: roberto w6 on December 12, 2020, 03:26:46 PM

Surprised by your post - I want a Newcastle victory. We will probably (although let's hope not) lose tomorrow. I want to see us above the bottom 3 on Monday when we can hopefully then start distancing ourselves over the next few games and catch Brighton.

If we do that, then I will start focusing on Newcastle, Palace and those in positions 10 to 16

My thinking is that WBA are almost certain to get relegated. If Newcastle are dragged into it it is one more team that can take that third relegation spot.

rebel

Quote from: St Eve on December 12, 2020, 03:05:57 PM
After 25 seconds

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 12, 2020, 04:44:42 PM
Quote from: roberto w6 on December 12, 2020, 03:26:46 PM

My thinking is that WBA are almost certain to get relegated. If Newcastle are dragged into it it is one more team that can take that third relegation spot.

Relegation is wide open, it's the media that likes to pick in their minds the likely candidates.

rebel

gang

bobby01

The diagonal crossfield ball caught Newcastle out time and time again. Not impressed with either side tbh.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

JoelH5

Newcastle win is much better than a WBA win I think.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamben

Quote from: JoelH5 on December 12, 2020, 05:26:06 PM
exactly that. i hope brom, burnley and sheffield united lose every single game and draw when they play each other
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

roberto w6

Quote from: fulhamben on December 12, 2020, 05:27:55 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on December 12, 2020, 05:26:06 PM
exactly that. i hope brom, burnley and sheffield united lose every single game and draw when they play each other

:plus one: My sentiments exactly Ben.
Let's hope Arsenal get back to winning ways tomorrow too

davew

Thanks Newcastle that result helps our cause, just need Arsenal, Leicester and the Saints to do the same or we might be in the bottom 3 come Monday.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)