watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That was a penalty!

Started by FulhamKC, December 13, 2020, 04:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

If it wasn't, then it should have been a goal kick.

alfie

Quote from: FulhamKC on December 13, 2020, 04:51:38 PM
If it wasn't, then it should have been a goal kick.
You see quite clearly from the view behind that the pool player got the ball, so it was a corner.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FulhamKC

Not how I saw it, but the ref agreed with you.

Twig

He took a foot before he reached the ball. It was a pen in my book.

New Kid on the Block

I think pen too. Took his foot first.

sunburywhite

They would hve given it if it was against us
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Bassey the warrior

It was a penalty, but we'd have probably missed it anyway.

Sgt Fulham

It shouldn't be a penalty imo, but if you measure it against the bar set this season it definitely is. No consistency. Just to say though, Liverpool have had many awful VAR calls this season and so I wouldn't acredit the call to 'playing Liverpool'.

Southcoastffc

Stonewall penalty. Thought so at the time and slow mo at HT makes it  very obvious.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

winterline

The behind view looks like it's not a penalty but from the front it becomes clear that the defender's toe did not touch the ball, Cavaleiro's heel pushes the ball out of bounds after being impacted.

Radiowhite

Clear penalty. If it was at the other end absolutely certain to be given

RaySmith

Colton F.C.

Carragher says the referee got it right  :Haynes The Maestro:

alfie

I was clearly wrong, I did not notice that he caught the foot  first.

Def penalty
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

LittleErn

Penalty but not clear and obvious -except in slow motion - so not surprised it wasn't given. Mariner is not a man to admit he is wrong.

Pluto

Whitestone

Initially thought it wasn't. Slowed down it was clear that it was. Should have been given.

clarkey

100% right it was a pen. And why did SKY have the fans zone on the main commentary with Carragher
It was outrageous.

Twig

Quote from: clarkey on December 13, 2020, 06:28:25 PM
100% right it was a pen. And why did SKY have the fans zone on the main commentary with Carragher
It was outrageous.

It was a disgrace. Hopeless bias.