News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great Stuff(But We Need To Carry It On Against Brighton)

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 13, 2020, 06:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

LittleErn

Well done Scott Parker. He's building a team. and not afraid to take hard decisions. I would have liked subs a bit earlier but who would have improved things? Kamara was not the right one.

roberto w6

I think we deserved the 3 points
That's a shame but today was a MASSIVE positive imo. If we play like that every week, not only would we stay up, we'd be comfortably mid-table.
Let's build on that performance
COYW!!!

filham

Todays performance should give us more confidence for the more important game against Brighton.

However there is still doubt about our ability to take chances and score goals. We should have scored more than that solitary goal at the Cottage today.

Slaphead in Qatar

I just hope we are not fatigued for the Brighton game. We should start Reed and Cairney who did not play many or any minutes today.

ffc73

Absolutely. 4-points from last 3 games were a pleasant surprise but we must take points and wins from our direct competition at the bottom

Baston White

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on December 13, 2020, 07:28:16 PM
I just hope we are not fatigued for the Brighton game. We should start Reed and Cairney who did not play many or any minutes today.

Brighton playing Leicester later this evening.
So should be same or worse than us.

Fulham76

I think we will carry it on against Brighton.

We're a different team to the one from the start of the season. 4 points from away games at Leicester & Man City & a home game against Liverpool proves that.

Playing the way we are, I don't think 6 points from the next 2 is unrealistic.

Caedal

We look a lot better than quite a few sides now. Feel like we could pick up a few wins and take ourselves clear. January will be a big window for us. Need a mobile, high quality CF in