Bobby De Cordova-Reid ⚽️ 25'
Ademola Lookman 25' 👟 📒 75' 🔁 88'
Ivan Cavaleiro
Aboubakar Kamara 🔁 74'
Harrison Reed 🔁 80'
Joe Bryan 🔁 88'

clarkey

Anguissa

Yet again Cav was terrible. Missed three great chances and gave them the free kick for no reason at all that lead to the goal. He is not the same class as the rest of the team.Sorry.Him and RLC need a break.

Bill2

Quote from: clarkey on December 14, 2020, 01:14:41 PM
Anguissa

Yet again Cav was terrible. Missed three great chances and gave them the free kick for no reason at all that lead to the goal. He is not the same class as the rest of the team.Sorry.Him and RLC need a break.
Thought RLC had good first half but fell away in the 2nd, would have been good to swap him for Mitro at that point but he was not even on the bench. As for Cav probably his best game all season which some will say that is not a big ask, but he was good and caused Liverpool no end of problems just wish he would release the ball earlier instead of trying to get a shot away.

YankeeJim

Did someone really vote for Kamara? I don't blame him for the bad call on the penalty but he really didn't do much else.
Must have been some Liverpool fan dropping by or perhaps his mum.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rebel

Admin

Anderson got the most votes, but BCR has been highlighted. 

Twig

I cannot believe that either of RLC or AK got a vote. RLC was probably our worst player and AK did very little during his cameo (and that is forgiving him the penalty award which I thought was ridiculous).

Jim©

Quote from: clarkey on December 14, 2020, 01:14:41 PM
Anguissa

Terrible?
3 decent shots on target, the first near post one was a really decent save. The third, from 1 yard was quick feet by him and keeper kenw nothing about it.
Thought he looked classy and Liverpool forums seemed to say the same about him.
RLC wasn't brilliant but for me looked a lot sharper than he has for us.