watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Klippoty Klopp strop

Started by bog, December 14, 2020, 09:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I do like it when lil 'ol Fulham get under the skin of the big boys. To see Klopp seethe on the line was hilarious and then spout drivel afterwards..... :005: :005: :005: Was there an incident when he subbed their hyphon right back? 

I listened to the 5 'phone in at 9. Mr. Sutton was in town. How he loves to ridicule us. I wanted to hear what he had to say about our result and display. After 50 minutes I turned off as there had not been a single mention of the game.  :031: 90% of the callers were happy Gunner's fans.  :005: :005:

Aside from a magnificent display the 2000 sounded like the white wall at Wembley and that angled cross field pass by Aina was quite stunning.  049:gif 049:gif

Well done Scott!     :clap_hands: :yay:

092.gif   

Sgt Fulham

I'm a fan of Klopp and what he has done at Liverpool. However, he came off quite poorly last night with tired excuses and no acknowledgement of Fulham. They started poorly because we started well. We came with no fear and rocked them for 30 minutes and could have been out of sight. He complains about the push on Salah (the failed dive), but fails to acknowledge that VAR went massively in their favour. Very poor, and I expected better.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

I'm not a fan of Klippity Klopp

Provided he has a 10 point lead in the table then fine. He has his trademark grin blinding us with his white teeth, smile, laughing & joking

Take that away & he becomes a charmless whinger, complaining about this & that decision which went against him & his team

No grace, no sense of fair play, no accepting when he was outplayed & out thought.

Not in him to acknowledge Scotty & our team

What a shame that Cav didn't score from his 2 chances, put us out of sight with a win.

The more I see of Scotty's interviews the more impressed I am
The influence & motivation noting Federer's manner, style, way of playing & quiet control is noticeable

Now crack on & beat Brighton Fulham

bog

Klippoty Klopp may like to be reminded of the last time we played at Anfield. Expecting a 6-0 Slav finally began to shape the side and we played really well first half. Sess missed when clean through  and then Mitro 'scored' with brilliant header. We were all still jumping about when the 'goal' was ruled out for a massive 2mm offside decision. Meanwhile, whilst our players were still celebrating our 'goal', their keeper was allowed take a quick freekick to Salah who ran the length of the pitch to score. This contravened the rules but nothing was done and the goal stood. I don't seem to recall Klippoty mentioning that. Mind you if that was the other way round..... :022:

092.gif     

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Gerard Houllier v Klopp

Compare & contrast