FFC
30 (71.4%)
Draw
10 (23.8%)
Brighton
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

LC

If we put in a similar performance as we did on the weekend then we should beat them. I'm going with 1-0.

I still have concerns over our firepower up top

WindyCity

I think SP has a HUGE test/challenge on his hands.  Will have a fully fit squad, so selection will be key.  BUT, the big thing is keeping the lads focused and hungry against BHA after a successful run of three games v top sides in the league.  There cannot be a 'let down' after these recent successes as we go up against a (supposed) lesser opponent.  I see this as SP's primary function at this point.

Twig

I know we have been finding ways to score recently (except against Man City), but I still feel we lack a consistent goal threat. We certainly can't expect wonder strikes like Reid's every week.  Brighton are no mugs although they aren't in great form and their returning players may be a bit rusty.

Having said all that we'll be ok because Lawton has gone for 2-0 to Brighton. So I will go 2-0 the Whites.

SP

I honestly have absolutely no idea what the score will be.

The Swan

We must play from the first minute, we have to be on our toes, We must not concede in the first few minutes.
If we get a chance we must put the ball into the net and not straight at the keeper.
I am so hoping for a stress free win.
The Swan

Wingnut

Really nervous about this game but if we play like we did against City and Liverpool, we'll win by the odd goal. Need to put them on the back foot from the start.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.