watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burnley 1 up

Started by Fulham 442, December 21, 2020, 06:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

Just want to remind a few people on here that we're also on a good run.. only 1 defeat in the last 5 games and that was against Manchester City.

We are a top quality striker away from challenging for the top half of the table. In fact this almost
reminds me of our form during our great escape season when Roy came in- it was in January after the window when we really stepped up. I think we will be fine providing the club buys in January- very important.

Still half a season to go guys and we have to play Burnley, Brighton and West Brom in January- I feel good about where we are given where we have come from.

filham

With Burnley , Brighton and Arsenal just above us it is not going to be easy for us to get out of the relegation zone, all three of them look capable of avoiding the drop.

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on December 22, 2020, 11:49:46 AM
With Burnley , Brighton and Arsenal just above us it is not going to be easy for us to get out of the relegation zone, all three of them look capable of avoiding the drop.

Brighton the most likely if we do albeit they do have quality in depth. Lampty injury hit them hard though.

Arthur

50-plus years of support has taught me that, no matter what our position in the league, no matter how good a run of form we're on, no matter how well we play on the day, we don't win at Turf Moor.

I hold out more hope of us winning against Spurs than I do Burnley.