https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro looked differnet today

Started by blingo, December 26, 2020, 05:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimOG

Quote from: Milo on December 26, 2020, 10:57:40 PM
Same team against V Spurs.

We need to get Lookmam on the ball closer to goal as he's our biggest goal threat at present. Not sure what the answer is as obviously he's currently hugging the touch lines.

Still think Kamara has a role to play with these tactics if persisted with..

We could play Lookman inside close to Mitro with a 3-5-2 leaving Robinson space to use his incredible speed (& if Kongolo were fit it would be easy to do...)

clarkey

I don't know which games Parker is watching. The chances of Cav or RLC playing well and setting the Prem on fire are zero. They are an embarrassment of inaction, poor decision making and actually hampering the attempts of others. The number of times Cav gets passed to, then turns, runs backwards, tries to beat someone, half loses the ball and then passes it to a Southampton player were too numerous to list in the end. And that header when on his own 8 yards from goal was amateur hour.He also closes down Lookman's space, and always looks to run in field from the flanks instead of keeping wide and crossing.No end ball at all.

At least RLC moves the ball on and runs failry well off the ball, but on it he has all the threat of a Teletubby. Between them they manage to create no chances and score nothing.That means -if your aim is to actually score goals- you would be at least as effective having any other two players from the squad in their position( and I do mean any other two players inc. Rodak) but especially Mitro, Kebano or put Bobby further forward and play Cairney in a number 10 role. Which is the obvious way forward.

It is not as if they inspire good morale, are full of effort or are good with dead balls. Which reminds me how awful Cav's corners are. Come on Parker you have done great with the defence, with our shape and our discipline.Cut out the dead wood from the attack now and get creative.This is the Prem and if we don't score we do not survive.

Twig

Quote from: hovewhite on December 27, 2020, 04:58:40 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 26, 2020, 07:38:22 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 26, 2020, 05:48:11 PM
Don't think he can currently start for us, but the last 15/20 minutes could be his time
agreed, when cav and Rubens are in such great form, mitro should never get a look in.
your having a laugh aren't you!

Of course he is and I agree. I don't agree with Ben's "sack SP" stuff but Cav never finds the net and RLC is not running into form in the manner that was expected.

YankeeJim

I'd like to see Lookmen in the Cav role. Bring Mitro on at about the hour mark. We shouldn't forget that while he isn't the quickest around, he does bring a lot to set pieces in both boxes.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.