more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro looked differnet today

Started by blingo, December 26, 2020, 05:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

perry geyton

Should of came on at 65 mins I had a feeling if given more time he'd of scored today, 8 mins NOT long enough

blingo

He looked like he wanted it today. Came close too.

H4usuallysitting

Don't think he can currently start for us, but the last 15/20 minutes could be his time

hopper

Didn't feature much unless I'm missing something? Too short and uneventful a cameo to pass judgement

Wingnut

Hard to pass judgement based on the ten minutes he got today. I'll be amazed if he doesn't start against Spurs. Ditto for TC and Kebano, I think. We have a huge game against Burnley a few days later. Spurs have a really tough game against Wolves (A) tomorrow night.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Asotosyios

I would have started Mitrovic today, but don't think he should start against Spurs - this game calls for our usual 3-4-3 against the "big" teams, especially away from home. He should start against Burnley though.

JimOG

Quote from: Asotosyios on December 26, 2020, 06:05:25 PM
I would have started Mitrovic today, but don't think he should start against Spurs - this game calls for our usual 3-4-3 against the "big" teams, especially away from home. He should start against Burnley though.

I thought immediately how much weight he had lost. He looked 'slimmer' ...as we said here earlier in the week he can play in that false 9 role come to link and leave gaps for Lookman and the 9 new forwards we're about to sign :003:

fulhamben

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on December 26, 2020, 05:48:11 PM
Don't think he can currently start for us, but the last 15/20 minutes could be his time
agreed, when cav and Rubens are in such great form, mitro should never get a look in.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SouthIslandWhite

There is only one Fulham Football Club.

The Swan

The Swan

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

blingo

Quote from: hopper on December 26, 2020, 05:52:02 PM
Didn't feature much unless I'm missing something? Too short and uneventful a cameo to pass judgement

he looked fitter and more interested today

ex-Pat

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: fulhamben on December 26, 2020, 07:38:22 PM
agreed, when cav and Rubens are in such great form, mitro should never get a look in.

Do what

filham

At the rate Cav. and RLC are scoring they shouldn't even be given a place on the bench , better options are Cairney/Mitro or Kamara/ Kebano.

Milo

Same team against V Spurs.

We need to get Lookmam on the ball closer to goal as he's our biggest goal threat at present. Not sure what the answer is as obviously he's currently hugging the touch lines.

Still think Kamara has a role to play with these tactics if persisted with..

hovewhite

your having a laugh aren't you!

rebel

Quote from: perry geyton on December 26, 2020, 05:25:22 PM
Should of came on at 65 mins I had a feeling if given more time he'd of scored today, 8 mins NOT long enough

Players need time to settle into a match, so I agree, a lot sooner would hve been better.

bog

Not to bring him on after 70minutes was mistake. I wonder how we would have gone on to play if Aguisa* had not have miskicked and scored.  :022:

092.gif

*May be spelt inkoreclee.