more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Daily Star reporting Fulham will pay 30m for Loftus Cheek

Started by Sammyffc, January 03, 2021, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Quote from: SP on January 03, 2021, 06:57:59 PM
From what I've seen of that lot down the road recently, I think he may well win back his place in their side.

:dead horse:
Did you watch their game tonight against City? Thought the scoreline flattered Chelsea! They were woeful.

SouthIslandWhite

It's Scott's call, if he thinks this makes sense, he would know best. Trust his judgement.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

Moltobueno

Even if Fulham wanted him, I can't see him wanting to join us

H4usuallysitting

Pieter A’dam

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 03, 2021, 07:32:32 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 03, 2021, 07:25:03 PM
Quote from: davew on January 03, 2021, 06:35:37 PM
Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Personally I think he'll come good,think he has
the injury still on his mind.
Good player in there.
Remember that Onomah was mediocre first half of the season last year and excellent in the second half, moreover the OP says "we buy Ruben when we stay up" and agree with you that he only can get better when he is fitter

Yep, me too. Not writing him off for a second. Once the quality is back with the match fitness, we'll see a completely different player.

Andy S

The Mirror also reporting this. But that is not now. I would imagine that Chelsea are in touch with the player and if word comes from Lampard that there might not be a place for him the commission from a fat fee might be very tempting should we stay up

ALG01

i would send him back.
This signing has not worked and is actually holding us back rather than improving us.

fulhamben

Quote from: Pieter A'dam on January 03, 2021, 08:59:12 PM
Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Good player in there.
Remember that Onomah was mediocre first half of the season last year and excellent in the second half, moreover the OP says "we buy Ruben when we stay up" and agree with you that he only can get better when he is fitter

Yep, me too. Not writing him off for a second. Once the quality is back with the match fitness, we'll see a completely different player.
the difference Was  we could afford to use a player who wasn't contributing because our squad was good and we were winning matches. We aren't doing that now and can't afford passengers on the back of they might come good.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Good player in there.

I also feel RLC will come good the more he plays, if he can get back to something like he was before his injury, he will be mustard and a key player for Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 04, 2021, 12:27:20 AM
Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Good player in there.

I also feel RLC will come good the more he plays, if he can get back to something like he was before his injury, he will be mustard and a key player for Fulham.

Typical, Tony Khan agrees to a small fee and huge buyout clause if we stay up. It was a great deal at the start of the season not looking so good now, saving us a few million if we go down but costing us a a dozen million if we stay up. Frankly, Tony Khan throws a few million (even £30m) down the toilet and we stay up, i'll be singing his praises.

LC

Presuming we pay 30m for RLC, we'll probably need to spend around £100m to keep all of the players we have on loan:

Areola £8m (reported fee)
Aina £10m (reported fee)
Andersen £20-25m (guessing)
Lemina £6m (reported fee)
Lookman £20m (guessing)
RLC £30m (as reported in the daily star)

That would mean next summer we would probably be looking, aside from making the above permanent, loan and free transfers for new blood.

We still need a starting striker whatever happens and one of good quality- add another £20-30m into the pot for that, unless we can find a hidden gem somewhere or a player entering the last year of his contract.

I still think RLC will come good for us

I Ronic

If RLC had stayed with Chelsea he'd be getting zero playing time. A loan move to us allow to get his form back and showcase that on the field. Then a host of clubs from all over Europe will be running down the Fulham Road waving cheque books?

RaySmith

Only a newspaper report.

I trust Scott's judgement in this anyway.

perry geyton

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 04, 2021, 12:37:50 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 04, 2021, 12:27:20 AM
Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Good player in there.

Typical, Tony Khan agrees to a small fee and huge buyout clause if we stay up. It was a great deal at the start of the season not looking so good now, saving us a few million if we go down but costing us a a dozen million if we stay up. Frankly, Tony Khan throws a few million (even £30m) down the toilet and we stay up, i'll be singing his praises.

Has anyone even hinted that there is a buyout clause? Because I don't think there is.

perry geyton

Quote from: Moltobueno on January 03, 2021, 08:21:57 PM
Even if Fulham wanted him, I can't see him wanting to join us

He'd better prove himself then cos right now he's championship level

filham

The finance office at Stamford Bridge  now see their best chance of raising funds as developing fake news.

Denzil Dexter

Has Tony tweeted that it's fake yet?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Pluto

I wouldn't take him for 3 million on his current form and wages