watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Daily Star reporting Fulham will pay 30m for Loftus Cheek

Started by Sammyffc, January 03, 2021, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

Not been overly impressed so far, but he does have the unenviable task of trying to link our midfield and non-existent attack...

Perhaps with a couple of better forwards to feed, he might come good...

£30m is a lot of money for us though, and would presently be better-spent on securing new strikers IMO

Black, White and Fred

Paying £30M for RLC now when Eze was available for £20M last summer would be ridiculous 
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Sgt Fulham

Probably just a ploy by Parker to motivate or encourage RLC to show his best in a white shirt and show that Parker believes he can put in £30m performances. However, we did sign Knockaert after a woeful loan so who knows...

Twig

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 03, 2021, 07:32:32 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 03, 2021, 07:25:03 PM
Quote from: davew on January 03, 2021, 06:35:37 PM
Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Personally I think he'll come good,think he has
the injury still on his mind.
Good player in there.

Yep, me too. Not writing him off for a second. Once the quality is back with the match fitness, we'll see a completely different player.

Serious question; you don't think he's match fit yet? How long do you think it will take? As far as I can tell he's had just over 10 hours playing time so far.

Deeping_white

Would rather we spent that on Andersen or Lookman to be honest

FFC1987

Quote from: Twig on January 04, 2021, 12:13:03 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on January 03, 2021, 07:32:32 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 03, 2021, 07:25:03 PM
Quote from: davew on January 03, 2021, 06:35:37 PM
Is that the loan fee???

Half😁
Personally I think he'll come good,think he has
the injury still on his mind.
Good player in there.

Yep, me too. Not writing him off for a second. Once the quality is back with the match fitness, we'll see a completely different player.

Serious question; you don't think he's match fit yet? How long do you think it will take? As far as I can tell he's had just over 10 hours playing time so far.

After a lengthy wait on the sideline and a number of sub appearances, I'd expect him to be ready for February. That's not excusing him from below par performances. He's a real talent but I do think a string of games, some proper match fitness and confidence will go a long way here. For what its worth, I don't think he's been as bad as some make out but I would of expected better at times.