watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Negative C19 Tests

Started by Enfield, January 04, 2021, 03:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enfield

If its found that FFC players who have contacted COVID is because they have ignored  government and PL regulations, what action do you consider the club should take against them ?

We were in good form prior to this and the two cancellations have caused us loss of momentum and match fitness issues, plus concerns that those affected may have recovery problems.

Do you want players at the club who think they are too big time to follow the rules?

filham

This could be critical for Fulham and prove to be the difference between relegation and survival, minimal penalty 4weeks wages please.

bog

If true what a bunch of cretins. Do they have anything between their ears other than arrogance? They should be ashamed of themselves but they wont be.   :031: :031:

So it aint been found yet then?

092.gif   

Riversider

Whoa, whoa, whoa , FFS, How do any of you know how they caught it ?
The England cricket team have just flown to Sri Lanka all were tested before they took off and all were tested negative, when they landed they were all tested again this time though Moeen Ali was tested positive,  so you tell me how that happened and how its transmitted  ?

Enfield

Quote from: Riversider on January 04, 2021, 03:26:02 PM
The England cricket team have just flown to Sri Lanka all were tested before they took off and all were tested negative, when they landed they were all tested again this time though Moeen Ali was tested positive,  so you tell me how that happened and how its transmitted  ?

Not what was said,  it was  -    " If its found......."

fulhamben

Quote from: Enfield on January 04, 2021, 03:29:43 PM

but it's impossible to know for sure where anyone caught it.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on January 04, 2021, 03:56:42 PM

Exactly

Enfield

Quite,
but it is possible to prove if anyone ignored the regulations.

Holders

I'm sure fining them if they can't be shown to have transgressed is just the way to maintain momentum, match fitness and application.

I'd leave it to Parker. He knows how to manage them.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rebel

The England Officials will no doubt be tracking down exactly where he caught it from his movements, Moeen Ali would have been adhering to the Rules in the UK. So tracking down shouldn't be an issue. The plane itself is unlikely to be the source. More likely at home, within his 'bubble'. England players were probably obligated to install 'Track & Trace' App by the the England authorities.

Statto

Quote from: rebel on January 04, 2021, 04:10:30 PM

The England Officials will no doubt be tracking down exactly where he caught it from his movements, Moeen Ali would have been adhering to the Rules in the UK. So tracking down shouldn't be an issue. The plane itself is unlikely to be the source. More likely at home, within his 'bubble'. England players were probably obligated to install 'Track & Trace' App by the the England authorities.
I counted "unlikely", "likely" and "probably" in that short post, plus a "shouldn't be",  and a "no doubt" which should have been another "probably". That's a lot of speculation.

Friendsoffulham

Keep this post on topic please, being;

"If its found that FFC players who have contacted COVID is because they have ignored  government and PL regulations, what action do you consider the club should take against them ?"

If politics, arguing, or any other form(s) of off topic discussion occur, it will closed down without any warning.

davew

Depends who they are, if we can do without them in our relegation battle then get rid of them in the transfer window, I won´t name who I wouldn't miss!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

mrmicawbers

If there was evidence that football players breaking the law.What would happen if another team said they wouldn't play against them for fear of catching the virus.

H4usuallysitting

Well it's blindingly obvious isn't it.... he's been hanging around with the Fulham lads

fulhamben

Quote from: Enfield on January 04, 2021, 04:05:56 PM

Quite,
ok then, but for parity, any fan who also broke any of the rules should also be banned from the cottage permanently. So own up. Who broke one of the rules, be it getting too close to someone, not wearing a mask for a split second or any other rule. I know I have. And I'd be very surprised if the vast majority on here hasn't done something against the rules. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Enfield

Quote from: fulhamben on January 04, 2021, 04:29:16 PM

Quite,
ok then, but for parity, any fan who also broke any of the rules should also be banned from the cottage permanently. So own up. Who broke one of the rules, be it getting too close to someone, not wearing a mask for a split second or any other rule. I know I have. And I'd be very surprised if the vast majority on here hasn't done something against the rules. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

not quite in the same category as breaching club and FA regulations, and jeopardising the health of other players and the clubs ability to remain in the Prem.   

fulhamben

Quote from: Enfield on January 04, 2021, 05:11:55 PM

Quite,

not quite in the same category as breaching club and FA regulations, and jeopardising the health of other players and the clubs ability to remain in the Prem.   
never heard of 6 degrees of separation? and also yes it is as bad, as i would be able to watch fulham if not for all you rule breakers. how many of you were asymptomatic spreading the disease? this thread is nothing more than a witch hunt

sarnian

Yes Mitro was wrong to break Covid rules but in all honesty how many of you have broken one rule or another during the past 10 months. I'm sure a lot of the population took a risk over Christmas and New Year.

I don't know what I would have done over Christmas about meeting up with grandkids if I'd have been in your position in the UK.

Enfield

Quote from: fulhamben on January 04, 2021, 05:20:24 PM
Quote from: Enfield on January 04, 2021, 05:11:55 PM

Quite,

never heard of 6 degrees of separation? and also yes it is as bad, as i would be able to watch fulham if not for all you rule breakers. how many of you were asymptomatic spreading the disease? this thread is nothing more than a witch hunt

You've stated that you've broken the rules ! its becauce of people like you that the country's in the state it is
I object to being called a rule breaker as I never broken any.