more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loving The FoF Stats

Started by White Noise, January 27, 2010, 03:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCBadger

BUMP

2014 was the busiest on this forum: I remember Felix Magath and Mitroglu?
2017-18 transfer silly season top topic: I remember play offs, Kline the stats boy?

ALG01

064.gif 064.gifI would be in the top 10 posters but had to change my AKA.  049:gif

I really have to find a bot more to do with my spare time  064.gif

Happy New Year to everybody (I know it's the wrong thread but hey ho i am putting it here).

Fulham1959

Can anyone tell me how I go to the last posting read (by me) in any particular topic, i.e. so that I can go on reading from where I previously left off reading in that topic ?

Asotosyios

Quote from: Fulham1959 on January 08, 2021, 04:42:09 PM
Can anyone tell me how I go to the last posting read (by me) in any particular topic, i.e. so that I can go on reading from where I previously left off reading in that topic ?

The moderators can confirm that, but if you click on "New" next to the thread title it will automatically take you to the next unread (by you) post.

filham

From now on all of my posts will start with "Allegedly". I really must be careful as I also have have Alexa sitting next to my PC listening to everything that is typed.

Milo

Not sure if early new member stats were prior to us installing bot detection filters on all new members?

WhiteJC will know.