more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bruce

Started by ALG01, January 12, 2021, 09:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

what a so and so.
moaning about the penalty tonight but he didn't see wilson dive when the rest of the world did.

thebumponleroyshead

Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

thebumponleroyshead

Whose shoes would you rather be in, Bruce, Allardyce or Parker's. I think I'll have the latter but it'll go down to to wire given the fixture combobulations. Plus the other two don't sound to sharp with The Streets as a backdrop 😉.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Statto

Crap manager who's stolen a career at this level. No idea how someone can get found out and re-employed like he has. He'll use any excuse. Apparently his players have suffered from Covid in ways that no other club's players have, and now the ref's got it in for them too. Oh and it's "morally wrong" to finish the season. FFS, bring me the violin  :005: :005:

FFC1987

Don't get me wrong, I'm fan of Bruce ball, but with the squad he has, he's done well thus far to accumulate as many points as he has. He's had injuries to big players too but I honestly don't think the squad is as goods as some people think. I also think there GK has covered a lot of the cracks for Bruce in really narrow games. They have more than enough to stay up, Wilson will likely carry them but I expect them to finish comfortable above relegation. I even have a $50 bet with Old Brownie I believe.

Fernhurst

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on January 12, 2021, 10:03:41 PM
Dead man walking

Agreed, comes over as a decent bloke but his tactics are real old school.
Won't be long.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

mrmicawbers

Looking at him I'm surprised his wife likes him.

blingo

Have you seen her? lol

bobbo

Micawbers/bling ------------ I love the humour right up my street.
1975 just leaving home full of hope