watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yellow Cards.

Started by Baston White, January 13, 2021, 10:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

Anybody got the latest on where we are with yellow card numbers / suspensions / cut off dates??
With games coming thick and fast we need everybody we can muster.
Tonight's referee Paul Teirney seems to dish out 3/4 a game.

filham

I thought the slate was wiped clean half way through the season, I could be wrong. If that is the case there should be no worries just now.

Fulham Tup North

From the EPL website:

Any player earning five bookings from their side's first 19 Premier League matches will serve a one-match ban in the same competition. Yellow cards are not carried over to the EFL Cup or FA Cup.

Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in PL matches up to and including their team's 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition.

You're welcome 👍⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

The Cravenette

I noticed Bruno Fernandes got his 4th yellow of the season yesterday.  If he gets one against Liverpool at the weekend he will be out of our match.

The Cravenette

Quote from: The Cravenette on January 13, 2021, 10:38:03 AM
I noticed Bruno Fernandes got his 4th yellow of the season yesterday.  If he gets one against Liverpool at the weekend he will be out of our match.

Unfortunatley I think Bobby is on 4 too so he needs to watch himself.

The Cravenette

Quote from: The Cravenette on January 13, 2021, 10:41:37 AM

Unfortunatley I think Bobby is on 4 too so he needs to watch himself.

I know I'm clutching a bit but just seen Maguire is on 4 too

Baston White

Just checked Premier League website.

Bobby (4)
Robinson (3)
Andersen (2)
Mitro (2)
Zambo (2)

Not as bad as I thought but Bobby will have 4 games to survive not getting a yellow if 19 games is cut off point.

scotto2000

Andre Frank's card last night was ridiculous . They took a quick free kick which he intercepted. He had no choice but to play it.

love4ffc

Quote from: Baston White on January 13, 2021, 10:55:17 AM

Bobby (4)
Robinson (3)
Andersen (2)
Mitro (2)
Zambo (2)

Not as bad as I thought but Bobby will have 4 games to survive not getting a yellow if 19 games is cut off point.

Hard for Mitro to get a yellow card when he isn't playing  :022:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Radiowhite

Kante is suspended with 5 yellows on Saturday. A positive for us

fulhamben

Quote from: Radiowhite on January 15, 2021, 04:05:23 AM
Kante is suspended with 5 yellows on Saturday. A positive for us
yes, that is a huge plus.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: scotto2000 on January 15, 2021, 12:42:27 AM
Andre Frank's card last night was ridiculous . They took a quick free kick which he intercepted. He had no choice but to play it.

Absolutely.

I thought Andersen's was stiff too - it looked like Kane was the one trying to hold up play by continually kicking the ball back.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

alfie

Quote from: FFC In Oz on January 15, 2021, 06:43:55 AM

Absolutely.

I thought Andersen's was stiff too - it looked like Kane was the one trying to hold up play by continually kicking the ball back.
Anderson was trying to take the kick about 10ft forward than it should have been, that's why Kane was kicking it back, I think the ref warned him and then he done it again, if he was trying to waste time he would have been better off just turning and pass back to keeper.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Pieter A’dam

Maguire and Shaw also on 4 yellow cards at the moment.

rebel

Quote from: Baston White on January 13, 2021, 10:55:17 AM

Bobby (4)
Robinson (3)
Andersen (2)
Mitro (2)
Zambo (2)

How the hell did Bobby manage to get 4? Defending from the front?

andyk

Maybe the ref thought it was rugby union.  I think they have to stand back if they are within a few yards of a quickly taken free kick.  But in Association Football that is not the rule.  Once the ball is in play, from a quickly taken free kick, everyone is in play.  If Anguissa had prevented the quick free kick by pushing the taker, or kicking the ball before he could take it , then fair enough. But the ball was played by the Tottenham player and the ball was, therefore, in play, when Anguissa kicked it.
Bad decision.

andyk

Quote from: alfie on January 15, 2021, 12:02:54 PM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on January 15, 2021, 06:43:55 AM

Absolutely.

Anderson was trying to take the kick about 10ft forward than it should have been, that's why Kane was kicking it back, I think the ref warned him and then he done it again, if he was trying to waste time he would have been better off just turning and pass back to keeper.

I think it was pretty clear what Anderson was doing, but he does have a good sense of humour and it was worth a card, just to wind up Harry Kane.

lukeahar

Fernandes, Maguire and Shaw are all one yellow away from missing the Fulham game. BDR is our only player at risk of suspention atm
@lukeahar

Milo

Agreed was just instinctive to poke a foot out