watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My view right now

Started by 70sPimlico, January 13, 2021, 08:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sPimlico

is that we are turning into a decent premiership side, I like the way we play and some of our passing and movement is fantastic. I like the mix of players. It seems like its horses for courses. I think we are striker away from being a mid table side. I think we have the weapons to upset some big sides.

Cav is not perfect but he is the best for what we re trying to do right now, which has more to do with what we do without the ball and as soon as we win it back.

If we lose 6-0 tonight or we win 2-0 tonight, I will still feel exactly the same way and I won't be slagging off Parker, RLC, TK or Cav because I think we are on the right track. I fear that the late announcement of the game and the after effects of covid will have more bearing on tonights match than anything else.

I just wanted to get that in early

joef

💯
I like us for the first time in over a year.
This is a hard working, honest team. Sure we may lack some quality in places but I really don't think any of our short comings are down to lack of effort - maybe more simply some player's limitations. I don't blame them for that.

fulhamben

We've certainly started the game well.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

I agree. I think we play some good stuff these days and defensively pretty sound. We do lack goals but that's more down to player quality than tactics.

FFC1987

It's a shame because we really are 1 or 2 players away from being a really good team. We've proven we belong in most areas of the pitch now but we really do lack quality in final third be it chance creating or finishing, or both. If we go down, it'll be such a shame seeing some of these players leave as they've been such a joy to watch.