watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a result.

Started by fulhamben, January 13, 2021, 10:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Feels like a win. Played really well all across the park. And cav what a time to score your first goal from open play in over a year. Well played all especially as the game was thrown at us in short notice. Take a bow Parker.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

AK's blunder a pity, but doesn't take away from that performance. A point gained I feel.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on January 13, 2021, 10:11:00 PM
AK's blunder a pity, but doesn't take away from that performance. A point gained I feel.
what blunder? His cross for Robinson? Winning corners? Putting spurs on the back foot?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Second half was the performance of a top half team. Lookman made the difference. Give Parker some massive respect, he made some good changes.

Slaphead in Qatar

To come back from 1-0 down is a good sign for the rest of the season. We showed fight and bottle.

Hugh Gentry

Good performances all over the pitch, I though RLC and Cav were very good tonight, worked in front of their defence when we lost the ball and were a pain in the backside for THFC when we had the ball. And Lookman is a different class.

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2021, 10:12:25 PM
what blunder? His cross for Robinson? Winning corners? Putting spurs on the back foot?
Not a blunder but twice he hadn't looked up and if he played the ball we would have had good scoring opportunities.

blingo

Our best performance of the season. A good forward and we will climb the table very quickly if we continue as we played tonight

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Bill2 on January 13, 2021, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 13, 2021, 10:12:25 PM
Not a blunder but twice he hadn't looked up and if he played the ball we would have had good scoring opportunities.

Exactly this, none the less a phenomenal performance from the lads!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Would have been a win if your mate AK knew what he was doing.😉

Bassey the warrior

Phenomenal tonight, especially 2nd half.

cottage expat

As Tim Howard remarked, Fulham played the better football today. Great performance from start to finish.

glenhodgso

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 13, 2021, 10:16:35 PM
Would have been a win if your mate AK knew what he was doing.😉

Ahhh - c'mon - the guy gets on to the pitch at 90 minutes and you expect him to be up to speed straight away? That's not how it works- but what he did do was menace their back line, run like a tiger and very nearly got us a win.

Great subs. Positive play be SP.

A very good point for us and everyone on the pitch played their part for the team.

And that is what football is all about

hopper

So satisfying to stick it to Mou as well after the needless mind games this week.

Pieter A’dam

For me that was just as good as the performances against Leicester and Liverpool. One question: does Andersen's yellow card mean he is suspended for Saturday ?

glenhodgso

Quote from: hopper on January 13, 2021, 10:24:48 PM
So satisfying to stick it to Mou as well after the needless mind games this week.

Yup - needless seeing how often he came to The Cottage as a friend whilst 'resting'

LittleErn

Take a bow Scott Parker. Everything about this team is improving. Even AK! Tactics right, team selection right, subs right. Attitude right. Team spirit tremendous. I've criticised his tippy tally play in the past but the change is a revelation.

hovewhite

Quote from: LittleErn on January 13, 2021, 10:36:00 PM
Take a bow Scott Parker. Everything about this team is improving. Even AK! Tactics right, team selection right, subs right. Attitude right. Team spirit tremendous. I've criticised his tippy tally play in the past but the change is a revelation.
The novice is learning.

Fernhurst

049:gif  049:gif. Exactly this, none the less a phenomenal performance from the lads!  049:gif 

Can't top that for a comment
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Deeping_white

Interestingly tonight was the first time this season we've gained points from a losing position as well, nice to see a bit of resolve in the team, they certainly don't play like a team that's fearful of relegation at the moment