watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My Daughter

Started by Andyb, January 13, 2021, 10:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyb

I don't like to brag, but since my daughter was born in October, she has watched every Fulham game on the tv since the Leicester match and we are undefeated!! ( she was asleep for man city game..) 049:gif 049:gif

Somerset Fulham

bobbo

Well done her👍⚽️
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Barrett487

Quote from: Andyb on January 13, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
I don't like to brag, but since my daughter was born in October, she has watched every Fulham game on the tv since the Leicester match and we are undefeated!! ( she was asleep for man city game..) 049:gif 049:gif
I'd like to hear her side of the story !!

Btw. Congratulations   :wine:

Fernhurst

Little darling, please ask her to keep it up!!
Congratulations, my daughter is in her forties now but still my little precious. Her two Sons watched the game with me tonight and went berserk when we equalised.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ALG01

yes, well done and congrats.

H4usuallysitting

Kimbleman

I took my daughter Zoe to her first match aged five.....twenty years ago. After making our way carefully to the centre of the enclosure (as was) in the JH stand, just as the ref blew for kick off she declared 'Daddy I need the toilet'! Missed the first twenty minutes as we picked out way back out through the crowd to the one female toilet, where she was helped by a nice FFC supporting lady.😂🤣 Bless her. She's probably more nuts now about FFC than her Father.

ScalleysDad

Fathers and daughters and Fulham could be the name for the next big rollercoaster. Like others on here our story started when Scalley was a mere tot and went through hours of dross, adventure packed away days, Europa, relegation and promotion ......... and hours of dross. She is married, settled and recently presented us with Rueben, twelve flipping weeks old on Friday, but last night at about eleven I got a text message. "Boom get in!. Bring on the Scum". Ah bless.

Congrats Andy.

filham

Congratulations, trust you have her fully kitted out in Fulham gear.

My daughte lives at Hemmel Hempstead having married a Watford fan, regret two grandaughters are strong Watford fans, I lost control at an early date.