watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official Prediction Thread - Fulham V Chelsea

Started by rebel, January 15, 2021, 09:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

I stated in another thread "No one can beat us, and we can't beat anyone".

1-1 draw, but if anyone is going to nick it I guess it'll be Chelsea because we typically lose to them, but I said that about Spurs as well and we were as good or better than them at points.

Jimsbeerbelly

I think we'll miss RLC more than most people will realise in this game.

Southdowns White

I think if we can get a sensible ref who doesn't fall for the theatricals from them we will have every chance of a victory. Run at them and put their defence under pressure in and around their area and they will make mistakes, they already have a seed of doubt about their ability to defend a whole game. On the negative side for us they are still good at scoring goals, I like to think our defence is currently a match for their attacking options. 2-0 Fulham. COYW

filham

Well Parker has got the team playing well together and our defense is the best it has been since the days of Hangeland and Hughes. There is hope of us doing well tomorrow but it really is difficult to see us taking the three points, Afraid I have to say at the best we could be in with half a chance of a draw,

Woolly Mammoth

Chelsea will not be looking forward to this match as much as they would have been earlier in the season, and especially Frank Lampard.
Right from the off Fulham must try and sow seeds of doubt in their minds by making them play to our tempo, make them March to the beat of our drum.
They are potent in attack but at the back they are fragile when put under pressure. Providing our defence stands firm, and we have plenty of traffic in midfield to pack the spaces then it will give us a launching pad to hurt them. Keep our errors down to a minimum but force them into mistakes.
Keep our shape and balance and with plenty of depth at the back with our outstanding Goalkeeper as a last line of defence then we have a great opportunity of extending our unbeaten run in all competitions and pick up a precious point or 3.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

shepperton white

I do worry a little that we played on Wednesday and again tomorrow.  We may get a little bit leggy towards the last half hour.  I'd be happy with a point but ecstatic with 3

WindyCity

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 15, 2021, 02:42:25 PM
I think we'll miss RLC more than most people will realise in this game.

I don't think FFC will miss RLC.  He may have had a good game v Spurs, but he still lacks that final finishing touch that would show real quality.  And in many of the matches to date he really has not been all that good, mostly in many views in this forum a passenger.

I normally don't make predictions, especially against a top side like Chelsea, but for some reason I see a 2 nil FFC win.  Don't know where the goals are gonna come from, but I am really looking forward to this tilt......

rebel

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 15, 2021, 03:39:11 PM
Chelsea will not be looking forward to this match as much as they would have been earlier in the season, and especially Frank Lampard.
Right from the off Fulham must try and sow seeds of doubt in their minds by making them play to our tempo, make them March to the beat of our drum.
They are potent in attack but at the back they are fragile when put under pressure. Providing our defence stands firm, and we have plenty of traffic in midfield to pack the spaces then it will give us a launching pad to hurt them. Keep our errors down to a minimum but force them into mistakes.
Keep our shape and balance and with plenty of depth at the back with our outstanding Goalkeeper as a last line of defence then we have a great opportunity of extending our unbeaten run in all competitions and pick up a precious point or 3.

Nicely summed up.

Texas White