watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham West Brom

Started by Andy S, January 19, 2021, 10:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Two more clubs that are not playing as well as we are.

JoelH5

Snodgrass was kept out of the game due to an agreement between the clubs. Against PL rules so they are looking into it. Dock them both points!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Andy S

FFC In Oz

How are West Ham "not playing as well as we are"?

Have you seen the table?  Look at some of their results - they're playing miles better than us.

RaySmith

Worrying that West Brom nearly got a something from this game, though fortunately they didn't.

But, as said, we  just need to concentrate on our own games - you can't rely on other teams  doing badly.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: RaySmith on January 20, 2021, 05:10:59 AM
Worrying that West Brom nearly got a something from this game, though fortunately they didn't.

But, as said, we  just need to concentrate on our own games - you can't rely on other teams  doing badly.

Hammer. Nail. Head.

We just have to focus on trying to turn some of our draws in to wins, especially the games against the teams in the bottom half of the table, starting with Brighton & WBA

Milo

We are already 4 points from safety.. I'm very concerned already.

davew

I would hate to be a West Ham supporter at the moment with "them not playing well" and currently 7th in the League (lol), imagine being a Fulham supporter.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham 442

Quote from: FFC In Oz on January 20, 2021, 05:58:00 AM

Hammer. Nail. Head.

We just have to focus on trying to turn some of our draws in to wins, especially the games against the teams in the bottom half of the table, starting with Brighton & WBA
Yes that is true to a certain extent but as I have said on other threads we need all the help we can get so other results going in our favour are important.  As we all know we need three teams to finish below us...

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 20, 2021, 10:29:40 AM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on January 20, 2021, 05:58:00 AM

Hammer. Nail. Head.

Yes that is true to a certain extent but as I have said on other threads we need all the help we can get so other results going in our favour are important.  As we all know we need three teams to finish below us...
i really hate that saying. It's literally impossible to turn those draws into wins. The games have finished and the points for them have already been shared. Unless Scott has a Delorean with a flux capacitor in it that is 🤔
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFC1987

Wait, Westham have more wins in there last 3 games than we have all season and sit 7th......The big concern and drop in form for them was when Antonio was injured. Now he's back, they're absolutely fine. Come on gents.

Ronnief

If only we had a striker who could score regularly we would be better than West Ham. I'm hoping that young Stansfield recovers from his recent injury quickly and develops into the striker we are all wishing for.

AJW48361

I think Brighton are playing ok and they definitely got a a backbone about them.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Ronnief on January 20, 2021, 11:23:20 AM
If only we had a striker who could score regularly we would be better than West Ham. I'm hoping that young Stansfield recovers from his recent injury quickly and develops into the striker we are all wishing for.

We can't expect him to save our season. He's only played a couple of games and they were against lower opposition.