https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BDR

Started by blingo, January 16, 2021, 08:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

5th yellow misses the game against Man U :doh:

fulhamben

honestly this may be a blessing. in fact id go even further and give all our big players a rest before the crucial must win games against Burnley Brighton and brom.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 08:28:35 PM
honestly this may be a blessing. in fact id go even further and give all our big players a rest before the crucial must win games against Burnley Brighton and brom.
Agree, field a very defensive side.

blingo

I want us to win EVERY game we play.

Worcesterwhite

BDR gives 100% every game will be a big miss

Denver Fulham

It wasn't even a foul. It was a clean tackle to win the ball. Is there any recourse here? We're not exactly dripping with goals, as is, and not having Bobby is an issue for Wednesday, even with Loftus-Cheek presumably back in.

fulhamben

Quote from: blingo on January 16, 2021, 08:38:58 PM
I want us to win EVERY game we play.
im sure we all do. but another red card against man u or and injury to key players, and it might just hamper the small chance we have of winning our must win games.

fulhamben

actually scrap that. i thought the game after man u was the re arranged burnley game but its just a cup game. so play the strongest team against man u and rest the big boys in the cup

Woolly Mammoth

The next match is the most important, let us concentrate on winning the Man U game first, as once that has gone we cannot play it again there is no going back. As for Burnley there is no guarantee we can beat them any more than there is a guarantee of Man U beating Fulham.
I am not one for picking matches I think I can win and ones I think I cannot. They are all there for the taking, do not give them any respect, make them respect us.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

We can beat Man Utd. Our slow start means that we can't just write off games. With this team I don't fear United, and the players sure as hell won't. Beat Utd, beat Brighton, beat WBA and we may get a bit of quiet from you Ben!

fulhamben

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 16, 2021, 09:15:46 PM
We can beat Man Utd. Our slow start means that we can't just write off games. With this team I don't fear United, and the players sure as hell won't. Beat Utd, beat Brighton, beat WBA and we may get a bit of quiet from you Ben!
you certainly would. i just want to stay up. dont care how we do it, or who does it, i just want to stay up. so if parker starts winning some games ill eat my hat, but ill be happy. right now im peed off because we cant score goals let alone get wins. hell i dont even care if man u spank us, but we have to, absolutely have to beat brighton and westbrom. draws arent good enough.

hopper

Quote from: Denver Fulham on January 16, 2021, 09:02:26 PM
It wasn't even a foul. It was a clean tackle to win the ball. Is there any recourse here? We're not exactly dripping with goals, as is, and not having Bobby is an issue for Wednesday, even with Loftus-Cheek presumably back in.

Agreed, felt that was completely emblematic of the poor refereeing we have received throughout the season. What are we supposed to do!

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on January 16, 2021, 09:18:37 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 16, 2021, 09:15:46 PM
you certainly would. i just want to stay up. dont care how we do it, or who does it, i just want to stay up. so if parker starts winning some games ill eat my hat, but ill be happy. right now im peed off because we cant score goals let alone get wins. hell i dont even care if man u spank us, but we have to, absolutely have to beat brighton and westbrom. draws arent good enough.

Me and you both. I know tone doesn't translate well through text but it was tongue in cheek. Our goalscoring is certainly an issue, but one I think needs to be solved by the Khans. Obviously Brighton and WBA games are critical. This squad is good, but it needs to translate into points rather than runners up medals or close calls, and soon.

filham

Bryan in at left back for Robinson, RLC returning and possibly Lemina ready ?? and we are at home again. We could make it difficult for Man U, especially if we could have a fit Mitro on the bench.

If there is half a chance of a point we have to go for it, we are in no position to pick and choose matches for maximum effort.