News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Annoyed but not surprised.

Started by bog, January 17, 2021, 08:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

MOTD. Why did they not show or even mention the minute's silence for Tosh? I have seen long serving club officials quite rightly honoured and mentioned so why not Tosh?   

Also on the ceefax page reports of all the Premiership matches except ours.   

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Did you see the Sky analysis? We were barely mentioned.

bog

Quote from: Milo on January 17, 2021, 09:01:12 AM
Did you see the Sky analysis? We were barely mentioned.

No. Am I surprised? No. Am I bothered YES I AM!  :031: :031:

092.gif

Sgt Fulham

Cant wait for the day that the BBC becomes redundant. And it is coming.

hovewhite

It's an organisation that's not fit for purpose but there end is near.

filham

Perhaps a 6-0 win over Man.U. on Wednesday night will make them all sit up and take notice.

Kent Cassandra

I grew up when BBC was the only option and for a long while I was a fan. But like you Mike
over the years I have become increasingly frustrated with the continual bias  both in sport and politics.
I only watch now if there is a good drama or live sport.
I am an 83 year old pensioner Who served his country during the cold war period
and the BBC are charging me £19.68 per month for something that I don't often use and I
could do without. I hate  advertising with a vengeance by company's trying to alter the way we think
and have been reduced to recording programmes and fast forwarding the interruptions.
Something has to give with all this state and commercial brainwashing, the easiest people to govern
or sell to are those who think the same way and left wing or right wing that is the plan.   
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Cambridge Pete

The BBC is a hangover from yesteryear. I rarely watch and it grates me that it costs me more than Netflix and Amazon Prime combined. What really annoys is the fact that with the two non state broadcasters I can stop watching and no longer have to pay. I still enjoy some of the BBC's radio output though.  They are paying large increases to  management and are offering excessive redundancy packages to circumnavigate the upcoming payment limits. All the while saying that the over 75's will have to pay the fee.

alfie

Quote from: filham on January 17, 2021, 10:29:38 AM
Perhaps a 6-0 win over Man.U. on Wednesday night will make them all sit up and take notice.
No they wouldn't, it would be all about Manure and what went wrong.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't