https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyway, RLC.

Started by 70sPimlico, January 20, 2021, 10:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: WindyCity on January 21, 2021, 03:11:21 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 20, 2021, 10:43:38 PM
Didn't do much in the first half other than nearly give away a penalty. Which I thought was nailed on , but he grew into the game. Needs to work on end product though.

I note a lot of praise being heaped upon RLC, but I still think he lacks that final bit of quality.  Yes, I would say he had a "good" game, NOT a 'great' game. 

"Needs to work on end product though."<--This, absolutely (Cav 2.0?).  And I've noticed this too in other games he's played.  Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer about RLC, but he has been a passenger for much of the season, produced a couple of 'good' games, but in my world he will not be missed when he returns to his home club.  I think FFC can/will do just fine without his services, both remainder of this season and next year.
yes, I said on the team for Brighton thread that I'd drop him for bobby. We need goals, and bobby is just more likely to score or assist.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ALG01

IMO
1st half he was his usual Mr Anonymous and wondered wwhy we bother

2nd Half he was a different class and the player we know he can be. what a great performance and just a shame he missed his big chance. Nonetheless if he repeats the second half perormance in the weeks to come, wow, that will be a brilliant transformation and we will genuinely have a top man in our ranks. I certainly hope he can keep that up it was impressive.