watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Louis Saha Shirt

Started by ffc1967, January 22, 2021, 02:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc1967

I have a match worn Louis Saha signed shirt that's sat in a wardrobe.....do you recon it's worth anything ? Also got a picture of him holding the said shirt!

Texas White

ffc1967

It's an XL....but not sure you'd want to wear it, as it not been worn since it came of Louis Saha's back !

SuffolkWhite

Got to be worth £50 at least to any Fulham fan I would think.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

ffc1967

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lukeahar

Here's a replica saha shirt for £125

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2001-02-fulham-away-shirt-saha-20-excellent-xxl.html

Signed and match worn I'm sure they'd sell it for much more. If you're looking to sell maybe they're a good shout to enquire
@lukeahar

Neutral Zone Ultra

Easily 100 quid on eBay if you show the proof that you have. possibly more.

Hugh Gentry

I am pretty sure Louis Saha never wore XL....he may have held it up for a pic

ffc1967

He absolutely did, he personally handed me the shirt at the end of the match at Loftus Road. I then hung around after the match then he signed the shirt in the tunnel and I asked him for a picture :-)

Fulham 442

Quote from: ffc1967 on January 23, 2021, 05:29:10 PM
He absolutely did, he personally handed me the shirt at the end of the match at Loftus Road. I then hung around after the match then he signed the shirt in the tunnel and I asked him for a picture :-)
I have to say I did think it was really big held up against him in the pic! Perhaps there was,a cock up with the kit that match!

ffc1967

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 23, 2021, 06:09:47 PM
I have to say I did think it was really big held up against him in the pic! Perhaps there was,a cock up with the kit that match!

As you can see, he did like a baggy shirt !!

ffc1967

Quote from: ffc1967 on January 23, 2021, 06:37:16 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 23, 2021, 06:09:47 PM

As you can see, he did like a baggy shirt !!

I'm fortunate enough to have had a job at Fulham I absolutely love for the last 20+ years and was very fortunate  that he gave it to me :-)

spoonffc