watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KMac

Started by FulhamKC, January 28, 2021, 11:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

I am surprised that KMac has not found a team to go to yet.

Sting of the North

I'm guessing he wants to keep his relatively high salary, and that no team would pay that for a player that has hardly played for 2,5 years. I am sure plenty of Championship clubs would be interested for an average salary, and I am also sure the club would let him leave if he would wish to do so.

blingo

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 29, 2021, 09:52:13 AM
I'm guessing he wants to keep his relatively high salary, and that no team would pay that for a player that has hardly played for 2,5 years. I am sure plenty of Championship clubs would be interested for an average salary, and I am also sure the club would let him leave if he would wish to do so.

Exactly right.

Jeroen

I had the feeling we kept him around for morale and are grooming him into a trainer/coach

junior white

There was a report yesterday (think on sky) saying a couple of championship clubs are interested and we would let him go for nothing, however we are open to keeping him as he is good with the young lads coming thru, and he is considering a coaching role within the club as well

SuffolkWhite

I can see him doing the Coaching badgers with us so runs down the contract.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Ara's bacon crisps

I hope the club have at least one eye on him as a potential manager some way down the line. Plays football the right way and clearly commands respect.

PaulJ123

KMac to get caretaker manager in March til the end of the season.

perry geyton

Quote from: junior white on January 29, 2021, 10:46:44 AM
There was a report yesterday (think on sky) saying a couple of championship clubs are interested and we would let him go for nothing, however we are open to keeping him as he is good with the young lads coming thru, and he is considering a coaching role within the club as well

I hope that's true
We need a character in the dressing room and looking around at our squad we don't have too many

cmg

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 29, 2021, 11:14:07 AM
I can see him doing the Coaching badgers with us so runs down the contract.

Seems a bit of a come down, but would be good to have him still around.

Mince n Tatties

Nottingham Forest in for him.

Pluto

I would keep him for the Championship next season to be honest