News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did you go to Swindon? Are you going to County?

Started by Scrumpy, February 10, 2010, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

I just checked the ticket situation for the Notts County match. They seem to be selling very slowly. I was pleasantly surprised by the 20k we got against Swindon, but can't see us matching that against County. I guess we're suffering because of the Shaktar match and the run of home games that we've had.

Anyone on here go to the Swindon match, but NOT going to The County match? Anyone not make Swindon but coming to the County match?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Doctor

I went to the Swindon game and am doing the Notts County game, as well as Shakhtar at home.

More importantly, is your avatar a picture of the "Legless but Smiling" brand of Cornish cider (can't quite make it out because of the size)?  Happy days.... :)

mrska

Didnt do Swindon through illness.. deffo going to County..

JBH

Going to both Notts County and Shaktar at the Cottage, alot at the Swindon game paid on the gate.

I reckon 20000 ish

Hazey

Due to the Dark Side down the road getting the lucky break to play Saturday with our game being moved, I cannot go as I am working Sunday.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Dugliss

Went to Swindon, not going Sunday but going on Thurs. Somethings gotta give or I`ll never get saved up for next years ST, hope prices don`t go up or I`ve had it!!

Vinnieffc

Going to ShaggedHer Dentist on Thursday. Will be going to Notts County if SE London is snowed off so I don't have to visit the Moosus..